Bathing Toni

As soon as I got everything ready for Toni's bath, I walked out of the bathroom and into the living to help Toni into the bathroom since she was in pain.

"Bath is ready Toni." I said once I got into the living room.

"Oh okay, can you help me up please?" She asked. What I loved about Toni whenever she asked a question, was that she was always polite, no matter what it was she asked, she asked politely.

"Of course I can." I said as I stood her up, put her arm around my neck, wrapped my arm around her waist for support and walked her to the bathroom.

Walking into the bathroom, I shut and locked the door behind me so Louis wouldn't barge in like he does sometimes just to be nosy.

Toni looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I feel bad that you're practically going to be doing everything for me because I can hardly move and--"

"Toni, baby, don't worry about a thing. You worry too much." I chuckled. I thought it was cute when she worried sometimes. "I'm glad to help you because you'd do the same for me. I know you would. If I didn't want to help. I would have said something, but I want to help and that's what I'm going to do."

Right that second, Toni wrapped her arms around my neck slowly so she wouldn't feel a lot of pain and she softly said: "I owe you so much Harry. You've done so much for me, I have no idea how to repay you."

I held Toni gently in my arms and softly responded: "You don't owe me anything, and I don't want you to. That's not how it works. We're not going to be one of those couples that do what other couples do,we're doing things our own way, and I don't want you repaying me for whatever I do."

Toni pulled away from me to cup her hands on my face and kissed me. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too, Toni." I said as I brushed aside a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Do you want help getting into the tub?" I asked. I almost forgot that we were in the bathroom.

"Yes please." She whispered.

"Can I do it my way or your way?" 

"Your way is better." She responded.

I didn't bother saying anything and got straight to the point. I ran my hands up Toni's shirt and took it off her, then I slowly slid down her sweatpants. Once she was stripped down to her underwear, I stripped down to mine.

It took us about ten minutes until we got into the bathtub. The feel of the warm water felt nice and soothing. 

I began to wash Toni's hair for her since her arms were a bit weak for washing anything, then I began washing her skin for her.

Toni had several red marks and bruises all over her body all because of Stella. I'm surprised she wasn't bleeding. When I cam across her bruises and red marks, I gave them a small kiss; after washing Toni, I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her close to me with her back pressed up against my chest.

"You don't deserve to have all these abusive marks all over your body." I said the moment Toni turned her head to look at me.

"It's not like I asked for them. I wish I never beat Stella, I feel stupid for fighting her back."

"You're not stupid! Don't talk about yourself that way. I don't want to hear you talk that way."

"I don't have common sense though. If I did, I wouldn't have fought Stella back. You know I'm not the smartest person in the world."

"Stella still would have done something even if you didn't fight back because that's how she is. I never understood why she never liked you when you didn't do anything."

"It's probably because I'm your best friend, and she probably feared that you'd forget about her and only pay attention to me, because you've known me longer."

"Well I didn't because I made time for you both." I said rubbing her back.

"I know you did, and that made me happy, because when you dated Stella, I feared that you'd forget about me." Toni said as she turned around and sat on the other side of the tub so we could be face-to-face.

"I would never forget you. Anyone would be stupid if they forgot you."

Toni & I spent about forty-five minutes in the tub and then we got out. I changed into my pajamas and Toni put on her bra and underwear and her robe, then we walked out into the living room and laid out on the couch. We loved laying out on the couch together rather than our bed because we were closer to each other on the couch due o the small spoke, and I just loved cuddling Toni in my arms.