Louis Comes Home

Toni and I were laying on the couch. I had the T.V. on and had noticed that Toni had fallen asleep. 

I heard someone trying to open the door and figured it was probably Louis trying to get in because he wasn't able to get the door open sometimes. I would help him open the door but Toni was asleep at my side and I didn't want to wake her.

Louis walked through the door and nearly fell flat on his face, but he was lucky that caught himself. I couldn't help but to laugh. 

"Thanks for helping me man." He said loudly.

"Shhh." I said.

"What?" Louis asked looking confused.

"My girlfriend is asleep." I whispered the second I pointed to Toni at my side.

"Oh sorry. What happened to her? She looks beaten up! Is she okay?" Louis asked.

"She got violated earlier today right after I picked her up from school." 

"How dreadful! Why would someone do such a thing?" 

"It's my ex-girlfriend's fault."

"Stella? What'd she do?"

"Someone stole Toni's diary and found out all her secrets, and this week has been tough on Toni because her little sister died two days ago, and then some idiot just decides to take her diary and try to mess with her." I explained to Louis while I started caressing Toni's arm. Just talking about what happened made me feel protective of Toni.

"And you stopped it I'm guessing? Or did she just come straight here?" 

"I stopped it. She's going to stay with us for a bit. I don't know how long though, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm very over protective of her, and if she even has to move in with us, I'm going to be taking care of her." 

"Why don't you ask her to move in then?"

"Her Mum won't let her. She's only seventeen. She won't let Toni move out until she's eighteen. But she can stay here when she needs too. It's a deal we made with her Mum when I first got this place." 

"Ahh. So she's younger than you. How long have you known her?"

"Eight years." 

"Eight years? Wait? This is the Toni you've known since you were ten? The Toni from America?"

"My best friend Toni that I'm always telling you about because I don't know any other Toni's? Yes, this is Toni. Now hush up, you'll wake her up." 

"Sorry. Well when she wakes up be sure to introduce her to me." 

"I imagine I would if she's staying here for a while."

"How is it I never met her before?"

"Because you're always gone."

"Ahh. So where is she going to sleep? You can't make your girlfriend sleep on the couch."

"I'm not going to." I said smacking Louis's arm. "She's sleeping with me in my room."

"Really? What if that leads to...you know?"

"Oh be quiet Louis. We've already done that. Just go to your room or whatever. Toni needs to sleep."

"While you're laying next to her?" Louis asked suspiciously.

"I'm watching T.V. now go do whatever it is you do." I chuckled as Louis walked down the hall to his room.

"Alright, alright, alright." Louis laughed while heading to his room.

The second Louis got to his room and shut his door, Toni woke up. I was expecting her to wake up, so I told her to sleep some more, but she insisted to stay awake.

"Did I wake you?" I asked the moment I noticed her eyes were open.

"No." She answered softly. 

"If you're still tired you can sleep some more. I wasn't expecting you to wake up anytime soon."

"It's alright! I'm not tired anymore." She said softly. "Who were you talking to earlier?"

"Oh that was Louis, my roommate. He just got home. I told him to be quiet because you were sleeping and that you're staying with us for a bit." 

"Oh. Did you tell him why I was staying?"

"Sort of, but I didn't tell him any details."

"Oh okay." Toni said laying her head on my chest. "I love you Harry." She said softly. 

"I love you too, Toni." I said in return.