Box of Memories

Toni and I went home and laid on my bed. We left her stuff in my car and decided to bring it in later. The only thing we brought in, was the box of items I had given to Toni over the years. 

We laid on my bed and Toni sat between my legs with my arms wrapped around her stomach. We flipped through the scrapbook and talked about the memories we had. I couldn't believe it had been eight years since I met Toni eight years ago, and now she's my girlfriend.

"Oh my gosh, Harry, do you remember this?" Toni asked pointing to a picture of the both of us with ice cream all over our faces, my hair had been straight and blonde and her hair was in high pigtails. 

"I do! Wasn't that when it was my birthday, and I only wanted you over so my Mum took that picture of the two of us." 

Toni and I spent hours looking through the scrapbook and box of items we had throughout  our years of being friends. We had found a box with old friendship bracelets that we didn't think would fit anymore, but they seemed to fit us perfectly.

"I never thought these would ever fit again." Toni chuckled.

"Me niether." I smiled

"Man, we had a great childhood. I can't believe it's over." Toni said as she rolled onto her stomach on top of mine and looked me in the eyes. 

"Me niether, but we had our teenage years, and now we have our adult years." I smiled.

"We have several years to come Harry." Toni smiled again with those beautiful brown eyes. 

"Hopefully you can spend the rest of those years with my last name." I know we were too young to be talking about marriage, especially since Toni hadn't finished school yet, but one day I wanted to settle down with her. 

"Maybe, you never know." She smiled. "All I can tell you Harry is that you make me really happy." She smiled again.

"I'm really happy to hear that because I feel the same way." I smiled back as Toni reached up to kiss me. I started rubbing her back as she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. The feeling of Toni laying on me felt nice because I knew that I had found the one person I wanted to be with, and that was Toni.