My Time With Toni

I went into my bathroom and put on some protection. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Toni sitting on my bed. I walked over to the door and locked it in case Louis came home.

I walked over to Toni, grabbed her hands and stood her up. I lifted her chin up and began kissing her. Slowly, I lifted up her shirt and took it off her. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of her shorts and kicked them aside. 

Toni began running her hands up my shirt and took it off and then unbuckled my pants. She unzipped my pants and they instantly fell to the floor. I scooped Toni into my arms and laid her flat on the bed where the pillows were. 

I laid on top of her after pulling the blanket over us. Once the blanket was over us, everything else was on the floor. She had the softest skin. It was smooth just like a baby. She also smelt like vanilla. 

Laying on top of her made me feel a little weird because she was so petite, I felt like I was going to crush her with all my weight on top of her. 

I laid flat on my back afterwards and Toni draped her arm over my stomach. I put my arm behind her and massaged her back. My arm that was laying next to me I used to hold Toni's hand that was draped over my stomach. 

Toni fell asleep on me and then I fell asleep. It was a good night. I had my best friend with me, and I got to do something I've always wanted to do with my best friend for a while. Just thinking that we may even do it again excited me, because I wouldn't want to do that with anyone else except for Toni, even if I were dating someone else because what we did was something special, and should be done with someone special, and Toni was definitely special.