Chapter 53- Help

"He was a hologram!" I screamed, stomping my foot. I went through a volley of curse words. My friends stared as I muttered some unladylike things under my breath.

"Uh, what's the plan?" Sky asked. I looked around and made a mental list of everyone who was here. Jackson, Rainy, Sky, Bree, Marisa, Michael, Tanner, Katrina (and Katrina's friends), and Tyson. They were all here.

"Alright. We have to find the real Castor. We have to kill him. There are going to very skilled guards, or Castors followers. We have to either kill them, or knock them out, or something like that." I said.

"But, uh, we might need help. Tanner, is there a way to contact May and Cameron?" I asked. "Yeah. I'll do it, and get more people, hold on. Katrina, some help?"

He beckoned for Katrina to follow him into the woods. "Wait here." He said. I sighed. Jackson walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey, get this, Katrina and Tanner are dating." He said.

I laughed. "Really? What changed?" I asked. "Katrina said, if they were going to die, she wanted to die with him. She said she loved him." He explained.

"Wow. Drama." I said, smiling. "I feel the same way with you." Jackson said into my ear. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. "That's really romantic." I stupidly replied.

"Are you suggesting I am not romantic?" He said with mock hurt. "No. Of course I'm not." I rolled my eyes. "I am officially offended. My girlfriend is questioning my romanticism. I will have to prove it to you when this whole stupid mess is over."

I laughed. Then, Tanner and Katrina appeared from the woods. "I contacted May. She's gathering as many warriors as she can. They should be here in 3...2...1..." Tanner snapped, but nothing happened.

I laughed. Everyone clapped mockingly. "Dang it!" Tanner yelled. Then, a group of about thirty teens appeared.

"Oh, now they arrive! Not fair!" Tanner complained. I laughed. I scanned the crowd. Most here were on the council, with a few other campers scattered in the group.

"Campers!" Jackson yelled over the crowd. I silently thanked him for being awesome. "Everyone! I'm going to get strait to the point! There are black-cloaked people in this building! They are Castor's followers! We have to fight them to get to Castor!" I yelled over the crowd.

"But, be ready! They are highly skilled warriors! They will put up a good fight! If anyone finds Castor, get to me or Jackson or Rainy! We will handle him! Everyone understand?" I called over the crowd.

There was a collection of nods and murmurs. I took that as a yes. "Good luck! Thank you, by the way, for coming. I'm not much for motivational speeches, so just, uh, good luck." I said. Jackson laughed at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, which just made him laugh more. "Don't worry! They are actually really good leaders! They're dating... so... yeah... Sorry." Rainy said to the crowd. Muffled laughing went through the crowd.

"Alright! Alright! That's enough! Now lets go kill stuff!" Jackson yelled. A yell went through the crowd, then we charged.