Betrayed and Deceived (Prologue Part 2)

DISCLAIMER! 

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK-HEARTED!

THIS CHAPTER CONSISTS OF ABUSE!

FOR THOSE WHO DISLIKES THAT TYPE OF STUFF, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THE WARNING SECTION!

---------------

(Past, 6th birthday)

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

"Alright alright, I'm up..."

Ring Ring! Ring Ring!

"I said I'm UP!"

Slamming the alarm clock off, the young boy on the bed rises. Stretching his arms out, he lets out an energized yell.

"A new start to a new day!"

But suddenly, a rumble erupts from his stomach. He covers it up in embarrassment.

"Woops! Don't think the readers would like that one, hehehe..."

He then gets out of his bed and starts stretching his legs and muscles. Finished with that, he starts preparing his stuff for school.

However, as he walks over to his calendar and flips to a new page, his eyes pop out from excitement.

 "OH MY GOSH, HOW COULD I FORGET!? TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

With ecstasy, the young boy rushes over to his scroll. His fingers dashing across the screen, he sends a message to his friends about today's special day. Particularly, he sends a longer message to his closest friend, the contact name being Ciel Soleil.

 Telling her today was his birthday, he receives a message in return. Reading it, he smiles and continues preparing for school.

Rushing over to the bathroom next, the boy takes a nice cold shower. Brushing his teeth, he rushes out of the bathroom and opens his door open. From there, he rushes down the stairs.

"Honey, not so fast! You might end up falling!"

"Relax, mom! I won't fall!"

Jumping down, the kid whirls his bag on the couch. He then sits down by the dining table, waiting for his breakfast for the day. 

Eventually, coming out of the kitchen, was none other than Ruth Carter Calypso, still looking as young as ever. She looked even better today than normal, too.

"Gooooooood morning mother!!!! Today is my birthday!"

Ruth claps her hands, trying to match his enthusiasm.

"I am well aware of that, happy birthday my child! This is your 6th, correct?"

"Mhm!"

"Ah, good! S-Sorry, I nearly forgot how old my son was... How embarrassing..."

The kid lets out a laugh of joy.