Epilogue (Arc 1 Finale)

Hey ya'll, Carter here. Man... I can't believe it. We're finally at the last chapter of this book.

It's been a long time coming eh? Its about time I wrap this book up.

I'll leave you all with the Epilogue. Enjoy the final chapter of this book ya'll, and I'll see you there.

---------------

Jumping down from the tower, you landed with a sloppy roll. Although your legs nearly gave out on you when you landed to the ground, you managed to avoid and get through all the Grimm to the docking bay.

Once you made it, you could see that all of the students were gone. Only Port and Oobleck remained, to which your surprise on your face was visible.

Y/N: Professor Port? Doctor Oobleck? What're you two staying here for?

Port: Hoho! Isn't it obvious? We've been waiting for you!

Y/N: M-Me?

Port: Of course! Its our job as teachers to keep our students safe, no student left behind!

Y/N: O-Oh. But, I've been gone for so long, and I left without warning. I expected to see no one here to pick me up.

Oobleck: Well, you thought wrong!

Port then looks at you seriously.

Port: We're teachers trusted by Ozpin. We know all of your secrets.

Y/N: O-Oh. So, you know huh?

Oobleck: Even in his grave, we can't disappoint a fighter such as your father by leaving his son to rot. You possess the highest fighting potential out of all the students here, and we can't let a fighter such as yourself die.

Seeing the serious tone of the teachers surprise you, to which you ask another question.

Y/N: Where's Qrow and Red?

Port: Red left already. He's on an evacuation ship to Atlas.

You let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N: That's good news. But, where's Qrow?

???: Over here, kid.

Looking behind Port, you notice the drunk man leaning on some sort of carriage, Ruby still slumped over his shoulders.

Qrow: Red told me that you're going to Patch. Been waiting here for an age...

Y/N: S-Sorry...

Qrow: You ready to go or what? We got a special ride to Patch.

Qrow points at the carriage, to which you nod.

Y/N: Y-Yea, I'm ready.

Qrow: Good, then let's get outta here. I don't want to walk over a broken academy any longer.

Getting in the carriage, you let out a sigh as you looked to the remains of Beacon. It was so beautiful, but it was now completely ruined. Snarls of Grimm could be heard, and your eyes widen as you notice the matrimony of Grimm entering the academy.