Merry Christmas! (The Son of the Prodigy, Christmas Edition!)

And about 3 days late for this chapter, hey ya'll, Carter here! Before we start, I want to say... Thank you! When I first started making this book at August 31st, I didn't think we'd get this far! But, here we are at 34k reads, 91 followers, and about 600 votes. I can't thank you all enough to stop by to my book or profile and take some time of your day to check me out. Thank you!

Also, for about the tenth time, Merry Christmas! Go have fun with you family, friends, people you love! Enjoy this day and take it easy! 

Anyways, that's all for now. Without further ado, let's get into it.

P.S: One-Shots like these ARE NOT CANON to the main story. Instead, I'm connecting these One-Shots together to make a parallel universe. This chapter will be related to my Halloween chapter as well.

---------------

Y/N: And... Done!

Placing a star onto a Christmas tree in your dorm room, with the support of Ruby as she holds her scythe down for you to stand on, you jumped down elated.

Ruby: Nice job Y/N! 

Y/N: Right back at ya, that wraps up the decorations! 

Ruby: What about the secret switch? Is it ready?

Y/N: Supposedly so. 

Ruby: Good! Phew, I'm wiped!

Y/N: To be fair, we worked on this for... what was it, a whole week plus 5 hours? 

Ruby: Yea, I guess so. Wished that Yang and the others could help us out...

Currently, you and Ruby were busy with the task of a Christmas party. Back at Halloween, you guys promised that for Christmas, you'll be the team to help prepare. So, here you are now. 

Y/N: Actually, speaking of which, what were Yang and the others doing again? I heard Weiss came back after staying with her sister, so she should be with them.

Ruby: Hmm, they're probably going out clothes shopping. Personally, I prefer to be in this instead.

Ruby spins around to show her normal fighting outfit, leaving you to scoff.

Y/N: Seriously?

Ruby: Yea! I'm not a fancy pansy girl like them!

Y/N: Then do you want to talk about what you wore during Halloween?

Ruby: Well, hehe, it WAS my birthday. I thought it would be a change of pace to change into... something else. Clearly, I'm not doing that again.

Y/N: Aww, c'mon Rubes, ya gotta be in the Christmas spirit! I mean, look at me!

You show her that you were wearing jeans, a blue shirt covered by a brown jacket, and a Santa hat to top it off.

Y/N: I may not be a formal person, but at least I change out of my normal battle outfit for a change.

Ruby: Yea, I guess you're right...

Ruby then suddenly gasps, leaving you confused.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Ruby: I forgot! I gotta rush over to the oven! I can't let the cookies burn!

Ruby dashes away to the kitchen, leaving you alone in the dorm room.

Y/N: Ruby! Gah, she's so energetic. I can't keep up...

With a sigh, you trekked your way to the kitchen. As you arrived, you see Ruby blitzing everywhere as she grabs oven mitts and turns off the oven. There, she opens up the oven and grabs the tray of cookies, quickly placing the tray onto the table.