Iced Coffee (Chapter 7 Volume 3)

Re-Edited: 11/17/2023 - 12/23/2023 (YES I KNOW THIS TOOK OVER A MONTH TO EDIT AAAAA)

---------------

Heading up the dormitory to your room, you let out a sigh as you enter, closing the door shut behind you.

Today has been... very hectic, to say the least. Opening day of the Vytal Festival Tournament, following Ruby to Patch, your match against Heath, meeting Winter, being called up to Ozpin's office, being INVITED to his "inner circle", the talk with Ciel...

And, it was only evening. You've not had a single moment of rest, yet you still had a full night ahead of you.

...

To make it worse, you had to choose between Coco and Grace for tonight.

Considering you didn't watch Grace's match earlier, you knew how upset she'd be if you told her you didn't want to come. Same case with Coco, you wanted to look great in front of your seniors, after all.

...

You let out a sigh and slumped on the wall.

"May the Gods of Remnant bring me strength..."

Letting out a chuff, you got up and cleaned yourself up in the shower.

---------------

Walking out of the shower with new clothes, your hair wet, you glanced to the left as your team walks into the room. Ruby sees you, a surprised look in her eyes.

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N: Ah, hey girls. 

Weiss walks up to you.

Weiss: What happened with you and Ozpin? Did you get in any trouble?

Hesitantly, you glanced away from Weiss.

Y/N: Not really, no. It was just...

Blake: Just what?

Yang: Y/N, what did you do...?

You shook your head.

Y/N: I didn't do anything noteworthy. Keeping it simple, got called to Ozpin's office earlier, he told me some stuff, that's about it.

Weiss huffs and crosses her arms.

Weiss: That's a relief. You shouldn't be so reckless next time, though!

You let out a sigh.

Y/N: I couldn't just watch your sister and Ruby's uncle have a massive brawl around hundreds of other students! People could've been hurt!

Ruby rubs the back of her head.

Ruby: Well, yeah, but what you did was still a bit reckless.

Weiss turns to glare at Ruby.

Weiss: As if you can have a say.