Spooky Time! (The Son of the Prodigy, Halloween Edition!)

Hey ya'll, Carter here. First of all, Happy Halloween! I hope you guys have a great time, whether it be trick or treating and parties, especially with your friends or family. Unfortunately, where I live we don't celebrate Halloween, but that won't stop me from making a Halloween chapter for my fellow national readers.

Secondly, this book is nearing its 2 month anniversary! Its been a very fun 2 months for myself, seeing how my project has grown from a sapling, to now a well-grown tree. It's all because of you all, so I want to thank every single reader who decided to read my book. I don't care if they lost interest, or if they decide to read just 1 chapter, because they're all apart of this book's progress.

Finally, we are also nearing my birthday month. Expect to see a lot more chapters during November, since I'm gonna try and finish Volume 3 by the end of it. Although 14k is nice, I'm hungry for more dammit!

Anyways, with that out of the way, let's get into it. My first one-shot, hopefully its to everyone's tastes.

---------------

Y/N: Hey Ruby, are you finished wearing your costume already?

Ruby: Almost done!

Y/N: You've said that about 10 minutes ago.

Ruby: Please, just wait a little longer! 

You let out a sigh, before peeking out of the window. You could see the specks of lanterns being lit up across the streets of Vale. Lots of people were out and about, most likely doing their trick or treat hunt. Your team was planning to do the same thing ironically, but there may be some problems.

Yang: Hey, where are my antennae?

Weiss: My wings, it's bent!

Blake: Ugh, it's getting late.

Yang: Ruby, did you steal them?

Ruby: No, I didn't!

Yang: Damn it!

Your team was having problems with their costumes, as evident from their struggles. With a sigh, you walked back to the mirror and looked at yourself.

You were wearing a zombie outfit. You had green paint sprayed on your face, black paint on your eyelids to make you look like the undead, along with a broken jacket with an orange undershirt and jeans that you made holes in. 

Weiss was supposedly wearing an angel costume, which wasn't a surprise. She was wearing white stockings that go to her knees, some golden linings around her shoes, a short white dress that reveals some skin on the top of the body, white wings that she got last minute, along with a golden circlet that was floating on her head, with the help of some white string wrapped that stuck out of her hair but wasn't visible.

Blake was wearing a normal cat outfit, which was pretty bland, to say the least. She has the chance to not wear her bow for a change, so she can freely show her Faunus ears without any suspicions. She was wearing a purple dress, a golden necklace, along with purple ears and purple stockings that goes all the way to her thighs.

Yang was planning to be a bumblebee, which you didn't really expect. She had some yellow and black colors on her dress, as well as yellow and black stockings. Basically, everything she wore was yellow and black, except her black antennae.

You had no idea what Ruby was going to wear, but that question quickly resolved itself, as you hear the bathroom door clicked. As everyone turns their heads to the door, you could see Ruby's face being a bit nervous.

Ruby: (Stammered) S-So, h-how do I look?

Instead of her red-palette clothes, she wore black and white. She had a skull mask covering her face, a black hood, along with some red painting looks like blood on her stomach. Her legs were also tainted with red painting, which tolerates well with her black shoes.