A New Home (Prologue-Final)

---------------

(A week after the incident.)

It has been a week since your encounter with the Grimm. Currently, you were sparring with Tony on unarmed combat.

"Yah! Hah!"

You sent out a kick and a punch, all of which were blocked by Tony. He then returns a kick aimed to the head, to which you ducked under.

"Nice dodge!"

You then swept low, but Tony jumps over it. Mid-jump, he flips and knocks you hard on the head with his heel, smacking you hard to the ground.

"Oomph! That hurt!"

Rising up slowly from the ground, Tony gets back in his stance.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, to which you shake your head.

"No, not at all." You said, to which Tony lets out a sigh.

"Ah, that's good! It seems like your aura's legit!" He says with a sense of bravado.

Over the past week, you've been doing daily training with Tony. Each day was about 10 hours full of drills and spars, and in the first couple of days, you couldn't keep up at all.

But, ever since then, you've been slowly and surely getting better at unarmed combat, especially in terms of physical strength. It's gone so good, in fact, that you've managed to unlock your aura merely 2 days later. However, the red glow that happened the other week hasn't appeared yet, leaving you and Tony answerless.

Today's training was merely to test out your aura's strength and how to utilize it. You've heard that your aura's meant to negate damage and heal wounds, but Tony replied that with more practice, you could use it for bigger and better things.

"Let's call it for now. The party should be ready, we can't be late for that!" Tony says, to which you nod.

"Right, my birthday party! I can't wait!" You say, and with that, you turned towards the little house beside the farm.

During the course of the morning, Tony and Lysandra invited you out to a morning hike to see the scenery around Mistral. When you got to the top of the mountains, you were in awe of the scenery laid out before you. Green pastures, lakes, blue skies, it was a change of pace you enjoyed very much.

As for your decision to be a huntsman, you still haven't decided yet. You were more inclined to become one, its just that there would be a lot of complications in the way that you'd need to get past.

But, you weren't worried about that for now. Because, as soon as you walked out of the shower, your living room was filled with guests. When you came in, they all shouted and clapped, celebrating what was your 15th birthday.

When it came to presents, it was as you expected. Food, interesting items, money, etc. But, what shocked you the most was the last present you received from one of Tony's friends. He was the blacksmith of the village.

"Here sonny, this is for you!" He says, and you flash a smile.

"Thank you so much!" You say, and when you unwrapped the present...