The Result (Chapter 13 Volume 3)

Y/N: Ozpin, we have a lot to talk about once I get back.

As you sunk through the endless void, you were enveloped by another bright light. This time, the light back to the outside world.

---------------

...

...

"U-Ugh... W-Where am I?"

As you opened your eyes, you look around to see that you were in the last place you expected to be.

Y/N: Am I... in a toilet stall?

Looking at the door, you see that it was locked shut. You could also hear flushes and water flowing from sinks from the outside.

Y/N: Why am I here? Who brought me here?

???: Nng...

As on cue, you looked to see someone sleeping on your shoulder, slowly starting to wake up. As the figure brushes her hair away, you see that it was none other than Grace.

Y/N: Grace?

Grace: (Sleepily) Where... are we?

Y/N: Apparently inside a toilet stall, don't know how we got here.

Grace: Toilet... stall?

Her eyes then goes wide, as if she remembered something.

Grace: Shit.

Y/N: Huh? What's wrong?

Grace: I'll tell you once we get out of here. Teleport us back to your dorm room if possible.

Y/N: Err, okay then.

You then thought about your dorm room, and soon after, you felt a pull. You then felt someone hold your shoulder, so with that, you teleported away.

Once you opened your eyes again, you see you and Grace were standing in the middle of the room. 

Y/N: Right, we're here. 

Grace opens her eyes and walks over to the nearest chair.

Y/N: So, what happened? All I could remember is you throwing that huge iceball...

Grace: Oh, so you don't know? You used your fire aura to blast through my iceball, to which you tackled into me, knocking the both of us out of the arena. When we were both out of the arena, you were knocked unconsciousness. So, I carried you away to the toilet stall.

Y/N: Really? Huh, that's a weird turn of events but- 

Your eyes then went wide out of shock.

Y/N: Hold on, I used my aura!? 

Grace: Yea, you did. You were glowing red and my iceball melted as you were charging through it, which I have to say was pretty ballsy of you to do so.

Y/N: B-but I'm not allowed to use my aura. If I do, I'll be disqualified. 

Grace: Well, I'm not sure about that one. Because I'm pretty sure that the cameras didn't pick up on what just happened. I haven't heard any announcement saying that you were disqualified or anything.

Y/N: Oh... I see. So if the camera's didn't pick up me using my aura, then our fight's a draw?

Grace: I... I don't know. I was planning to go check the standings as soon as you woke up.

Y/N: Well, let's go check it out right now then.

You stood up to teleport, but Grace grabs your hand.