La Victoire! Part 1 (Chapter 3 Volume 3)

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"FIGHT!"

With the blares of airhorns set across the stadium, the match between Team RWBY and Team ABRN commences.

Right off the get-go, Ruby immediately opens fire with her scythe, slamming her weapon down on the ice biome below her for grip. Nadir of Team ABRN swerves and dodges most of her shots, trying his best to approach your team leader.

To her side, Weiss was already summoning glyphs with her Semblance to pressure Team ABRN, sending out ice projectiles towards them. Unfortunately, her attacks proved ineffective, due to the volcanic nature that Team ABRN stood on. Annoyed, she grits her teeth and stops her assault.

Across the two, Blake clashes weapons with Reese Chloris, the two blocking and slashing one another to gain the upper hand. It was a stalemate for a brief period until Blake manages to get a few slashes in, but Reese remained unfazed.

Finally, beside Blake was Yang and Team ABRN's leader, Arslan, the two slugging it out with hand-to-hand combat. Both girls weren't letting up, trading blows and blocking each other's hits.

It was quite even between the two teams, just as Oobleck had mentioned prior. With each passing second, you grew more and more excited, fueled by the energy of the crowd and the match. It almost felt as if you were fighting alongside your team.

"GO GET 'EM, GIRLS!"

Cheering loudly, Coco couldn't help but smile at your excitement.

Getting sent back, Blake retreats and recovers as Reese closes the gap between the two. Jumping high into the air, Reese twists and launches her hoverboard at Blake, which she manages to parry. However, the board rebounds back to Reese, who punches the board back towards Blake. Quickly reacting, Blake knocks the board away and rushes Reese.

However, the board swings back around like a boomerang to Reese, just in time for her to block Blake's strike. Blake slashes two more times before using her Semblance to disorient Reese. But, Reese blocks every strike perfectly and flips away.

Sparing a few seconds to breathe, Reese leaps back towards Blake. But, Blake retreats back with her Semblance, ice dust embedded within her clone. This gives her an opening to attack, and she manages to break the hoverboard in two in the process.

As it turns out though, these two parts from Reese's hoverboard turn out to be dual katars that could fold into bayonet-bladed revolvers. In midair, Reese flips and fires at Blake, who manages to block her shots.

But embarrassingly, Reese falls to the ground hard, and you could almost hear the sound of her tailbone colliding on the ice. ground. You cringed at the sight, relating to how painful that must've felt, even with aura.

However, a loud boom from the volcano biome catches your attention, as Yang and Arslan continue their fight against each other. The two continue to trade blows with one another, and eventually, the two clash fists against each other with all of their might, causing a massive shockwave to kick up from the impact.