Memories (Chapter 8 Volume 1)

---------------

"No... Not again..."

It has been a whole week since Initiation.

 Slowly, you're getting used to this different lifestyle. But, you would always get weird dreams every night. 

Yet this dream... it felt different.

Looking around, you find yourself on a beach this time. You could hear the peaceful sea and the ocean waves as it crashes on the shore. 

And, standing before the waters was a young woman. 

Y/N: Umm, excuse me? Do you know where I'm at?

The woman turns around and you took in her looks. 

Her appearance looked very young, yet you knew she was an adult. She was wearing a grey dress, long brown bracelets attached to both of her forearms. She had a black ponytail and eyes with white scleras contrasting her blue irises. 

Just looking at her made you at ease. It was just something about her that made you feel comfortable.

???: Yes, I do. You are in a dream, but I have lead your mind here to where I reside.

Y/N: Hmm... knowing how this normally goes, you'll leave me with a mysterious message that I have no idea what it means.

The woman laughs a little at this remark. But, her face then shifts to a serious tone.

Woman: Boy... Be careful. You may be safe now in Ozpin's care, but once She's made her move... Everything is going to be destroyed.

Y/N: She...? Who is She?

The woman and the beach then start to fade.

Woman: Oh... it seems that its time for me to leave. 

Y/N: A-Already...? That was... oddly quick.

Woman: But, before I depart, I shall grant you 2 pieces of your memories back. Don't flinch.

Y/N: Wait, wha-

The woman then places her hand on your forehead.

Y/N: Ms, what are you-

Before you could finish your sentence, the beach starts to fade away. Before it fully fades away though, the woman passes on her final message.

Woman: Please... Stop her!

With those words, the woman and the beach fades away, leaving you to float in the abyss.

But after a while, your vision clears up to see...

A past memory.

---------------

(Flashback)

"Where... am I...?

Pondering to yourself, you looked around to see that you were in some sort of school.

"Is this...?"

You could then hear the commotion of children behind you. Looking back, you saw pre-schoolers march their way into the building. Amongst them, however, was yourself at 4 years of age.