Trouble in Paradise (Chapter 4 Volume 2)

Re-edited: 06/08/2020

Hey yall, Carter here! Well, first of all, thanks for 5k reads! We are halfway there to the 10k mark, and I wonder if we could do it by the second week of October. On another note, we are nearing 100 votes! Thanks for all the support, now without a further ado, lets get into it.

(Authors Note: Text means distorted/dreaming voices)

---------------

"Where... am I...?"

As you looked around your surroundings, you found yourself surrounded by darkness.

A black void. It was empty. Lifeless.

"This is odd... Normally, I'd be seeing an old memory or get called by the Faceless Man... This isn't normal..."

"Y/N... Oh my dear, dear Y/N."

"Huh? Tony!?"

Looking around to find the source of the voice, you suddenly felt your head pulsate in pain. You then heard a feminine voice.

"Our son... So innocent... So adorable... So precious..."

"Lysandra!? Hello!? Anyone!?"

"A blessing... I'd always wanted a son..."

"Same... We're too old to have children, and we don't have any medical support to give birth to one."

"Bless the gods..."

"Tony? Lysandra? Can you guys hear me?"

Eyes frantically scrapping the black void to find any signs of life, yet no response. You could only hear their voices, yet you felt a dark force at work.

"Bless us all... Bless us all... PRAISE THE GODS!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHHAHA!"

"TONY!? LYSANDRA!? GUYS!?"

The pain in your head starts flaring, the voices now turn distorted.

And, as you screamed in pain, you re-opened your eyes...

To see a symbol.

 A black 2-headed snake, floating in the void.

You then touched the symbol, and you saw a black ghostly figure emerge from nothing float over towards you. It's black, ghostly eyes striking fear into your very soul.

???: Y/N, or should I say, Apollo... The queen has ordered me to end you, slowly. And I will enjoy Every. Last. Moment. Prepare yourself for... a nightmare...

The figure lets out a demonic laugh, sending chills through you.

And, your head spiking in pain, you spiralled deep to the abyss...

 And everything turned black.

---------------