The True Ending (Finale 2/2 Volume 3)

------------

With both your auras gone, it was a matter of one heavy slash to end it all. At any normal circumstance, you would've backed off and run.

But there is no option to run. Its either live...

Or die.

---------------

Y/N: RAGH!

Continuing to slash at Cinder, none of you gave an inch of an opening, as you kept up your offense to Cinder. Still at the back of the Wyvern fighting away, while the Wyvern continues to dive at Ruby, it was hard to tell who would come out as the winner of this scuffle.

40 seconds of non-stop fighting later, you could feel exhaustion start to kick in as Cinder manages to successfully stop most of your hits. You managed to slash her in the leg as well as grazing the face, to which blood drips from it.

However, as you wind up another swing, Cinder runs at you and tackles you, sending the two of you flying off to the night sky.

Ruby: Y/N!

However, you managed to teleport right back up to the Wyvern and slashed from behind, to which Cinder manages to block. You then formed a fire shield and threw it at Cinder, to which she swats away and barely blocks a slash in the process. Spinning to slash you, you blocked her slash and went low, to which you slash her legs and earned a shriek from her. She then blasts you away with her power as she starts throwing fireballs at you, but you block them all with a made-up fire shield of your own. 

Y/N: This fight is going nowhere! I'll have to take drastic measures then!

You angled your sword down and stabbed the Wyvern, to which it lets out a shriek. As it flails around to try and knock you off, through the distraction, you lunged at Cinder, to which she barely blocks again. However, she blocks you with only 1 blade, to which she starts to swing at you with her left blade. You form a fire sword and blocked the slash, forcing into a strength battle.

As you try and overpower Cinder, your eyes were wide open in shock due to how much you underestimated Cinder's strength, as she starts to overpower you. A crack sound emerges, to which you look at Slice to see that the sword was starting to crack. Realizing this, Cinder smirks and forces more of her strength to overpower you to the ground.

You then remembered what Heath did to you during the Vytal Festival, how you used up all your strength in a tug-of-war, only for Heath to let go, making you stumble off-balance. Copying the strategy, you waited for Cinder to almost overpower you, and when she did, you swiftly ducked low. As you suspected, she suddenly lurches forward, to which she starts to stumble. Now behind her, you spun and slashed, to which Cinder manages to block. However, being completely thrown off balance, you slashed with your fire sword and slashed Cinder in the stomach, causing her fabric to rip off as she screams in pain.

You try to follow up with another slash, but Cinder lets out a scream as her Fall Maiden powers start to kick in. Getting sent back, you flipped back into your stance as your eyes narrow in determination. From there, you could see blood drip from Cinder's abdomen.

As she prepares to send out a stream of fire however, a single shot grazes Cinder in the cheek. Looking down, you could see that Ruby had shot her when she wasn't looking, and she continues to fire at her.

Cinder blocks all the shots with her arm, but this allows you to come in close and slash her. However, she fires a stream of fire to you, to which you spin your sword to stop it from hitting you. However, the stream overwhelms you, as you get blasted back by the stream of fire. As you get back up, burn marks could be seen on your skin. Your fire sword then disappears.