Wasted (Chapter 1 Volume 2)

Re-edited: 17/07/2020

---------------

(A week later)

"Man... The next semester really came quick, huh?"

Currently, you were sat with your team in the cafeteria. You were sat beside Weiss who was polishing up her nails, just girl things.

Its been relaxing, having no classes for about 2 weeks, and with more exchange students coming in to Beacon and greeting them all, you found a sense of freedom. Classes was going to start back up tomorrow unfortunately, so time of peace has been reduced to mere atoms.

You peered over to Blake as she was reading some of her notes, which seems to be some pictures of the White Fang. You see Yang minding her own business, and Ruby was doing, well, Ruby things.

Before long, Yang checked up on everyone.

Yang: Whatcha doin?

Blake looks up from her reading session and quickly shuts her notebook.

Blake: Nothing, just going over notes from last semester.

Yang then caught a grape in midair passed by Nora.

Yang: Lame! What ya doin, Y/N?

You were in the midst of thinking of a new addition to Slice. Since you couldn't rely on your bow all the time, you thought it be cool to make your sword be a ranged weapon as well.

Y/N: Meh, still tryna blueprint out the design I thought for a new addition for Slice. 

Yang: Ah, better than ol' Blakey here. What you thinking?

Y/N: Maybe I might make my sword a gun, maybe an assault rifle or maybe... No, that wouldn't work...

Yang: Meh, not my business.

Yang then catches another grape and gives a thumbs up to Nora. Suddenly, Ruby slams Weiss's huge binder on the table, knocking some food airborne.

Y/N: Gah! Ruby!

Ruby: Oops, sorry. Ahem...

She then motions to her team.

Ruby: Sisters! Friends! Brothers! Weiss... 

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and 7 minutes ago, I had a dream. 

Yang: This oughta be good. 

Yang then catches another grape from Nora.

Ruby: A dream that one day,  the five of us would come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Y/N: I... think I've heard that from somewhere...

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm thinking of kicking this semester off with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off, with a Yang! Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?

You facepalmed while Weiss and Blake looked down in disappointment. Nora threw an apple and it hits Yang on the face.

Nora: Booo!

Y/N: Yang, you deserved that.

Yang: Hmph!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good 2 weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.