Phoenix (Chapter 19 Volume 3)

Final stretch! These final chapters will at least have a word count of a minimum of 5000, so prepare some snacks! 

Another reminder that I'll be making a sequel after this book. I'll be sure to inform you all if I publish its sequel. Anyways, enjoy the Endgame!

---------------

(Beacon Academy)

Everywhere around the academy, the students from the ship are seen fighting off the Grimm. Jaune is charging at an Ursa, Neon rollerblades away from a Boarbatusk, Coco is mulling down a Griffon with her minigun, Arslan was fighting an Ursa Major before the Major turns around to Nora, who blasted it away with her grenade launcher. Ren was seen firing at a runaway Beowolf before it drops dead. It was utter chaos.

At the fairgrounds, Heath and Mirage were seen fighting off their share of Grimm. Heath, with his Semblance, spins and slashes multiple Beowolves, while Mirage was doing aerial combat against some Griffons. As things were going smoothly for the two, suddenly an Ursa Major, Alpha Griffon, Alpha Boarbatusk, and an Alpha Beowolf appears behind the 2 students.

Heath: Woah!

Mirage: Heath, let's do it!

Heath: Right!

Mirage flies down to Heath's level, to which Heath uses his Fire Manipulation to summon a white flash of light. He throws the flashbang to the 4 evolved Grimm, to which Mirage uses his Semblance to start flying around the 4 Majors, trapping them inside a sandy tornado. The tornado proceeds to get wilder and stronger, even Heath was starting to get sucked into it. With a deep breath, Heath flames both of his axes and jumps into the tornado. 

Inside the tornado, the 4 Majors were roaring as they tried to get out of the vortex. However, Heath appears and stabs his dual axes to an Ursa Major. He then jumps from the Major to the Griffon. Stabbing his ax into the back, the Griffon shrieks and starts squirming, trying to get Heath off his back. Dangling from the back, he throws an ax at the Alpha Beowolf. As the ax hits home, Heath then throws a fireball at the Alpha Boarbatusk, sending it flying out of the tornado. The tornado then dissipates, and as the Alpha Griffon struggles and squirms wilder to get Heath off its back, Mirage comes flying in at full speed, stabbing the rapier into the chest. The Griffon shrieks and dissipates, to which Heath flips and lands unharmed.

Heath: Woo! That was lit!

Mirage: Don't celebrate yet. There's still more to come.

Looking across the fairgrounds, more swarms of Grimm were quickly approaching.

Heath: Are you serious!? There's no end to them!

Mirage: We'll have to make do. Prepare yourself.

???: Hey boys, mind if we help?

Heath: Huh?

A manly voice from Heath and Mirage speaks up, and as Heath turns, he sees a man and a woman standing side by side. The man was unarmed, but the woman possessed a sniper on her right hand. She also has a revolver on her right hip, holstered and belted. Ammo could be seen on her left pouch.

Heath: Who are you?

The man smirks as he gets into a fighting stance.

???: Call me Tony. This is my wife, Lysandra. We may seem old, but we can still fight. We were Huntsmen, after all.

Lysandra: You two are Heath and Mirage, correct? I give my thanks for taking care of our boy, Y/N.

Heath: Oh... You are his parents?