Chapter.2

Niall's eyes went wide as he looked at the eyes that had haunted him in his sleep for the past few months.

Harry Styles, the man who had broke his heart was standing a few feet away from him.

Harry Styles, his ex boyfriend. Whose child he was carrying was gonna be working in the same environment as him.

As he stared at the man who had caused him so much hurt, he wondered if his life could be anymore fucked up.

He tuned out whatever Simon was saying as he concentrated on looking at Harry. After a few minutes, he tore his gaze away from him and looked at the three people who were next to Harry.

Of course it had to be them. Liam Zayn and Louis, friends of the almighty Harry who had all ripped Niall's heart out and trampled on it like it was a piece of rag.

As he met his gaze with Louis, the latter did a double take but smirked right after.

Niall felt his breakfast coming right up and he recalled the hell that the four lads standing infront of him had made him go through in the last month of Uni.

He wanted to spring up and go throw up but he pushed the urge to throw up away.

"Now most of you sound engineers are almost done with your artists and I will now give you new ones to work with." Simon began and Niall's heart rate shot up.

He didn't want to be given any of the boys. It was bad enough that they'd be bumping into each other while here, he didn't want to have to face any of them on a daily basis.

He would die, literally.

And if he didn't die then he would have to quit all together. He was startled when he heard his name.

"And Niall you will be working with Brendan Murray." Simon said and Niall almost cried because he was so happy to not be given any of them.

He breathed a huge sigh of relief as he looked at the lad he'd would be working with .

Niall waved to lad and Brendan waved back and shot him a smile.

After knowing who he'd be working with, Niall once again tuned everything out as he concentrated on how he would survive working with them in the same place

After knowing who he'd be working with, Niall once again tuned everything out as he concentrated on how he would survive working with them in the same place. Granted, they wouldn't be seeing each other frequently but still.

Simon finished talking and then he told them that that they'd be a welcome party for all of the new ones at his house and everyone was invited and was free to bring company.

He then dismissed everyone.

Niall stood up and dreaded going out because he thought that the lads would be waiting for him in the hallway so that they could torment him.

"Niall, I need to speak to you and Brendan in my office." Simon said from behind Niall and then led both Niall and Brendan out of the conference room and down the hall into his office.