Chapter.8

Niall smiled up at Harry who had finally bottomed out and was looking down at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Are you okay, baby?" Harry asked sweetly and Niall nodded.

"I'm okay. It hurts a little but it's manageable." He told him.

Harry leaned down and kissed Niall's collarbone then he began sucking a spot on his neck eliciting a moan from Niall.

"Y-you can move now." Niall said, too overwhelmed with pleasure. He just wanted to feel Harry moving inside him.

That was all Harry needed before he slowly thrusted inside Niall and moaning at how good Niall felt around him.

Soon Harry picked up his pace and Niall arched his back to meet Harry's thrusts. They both moaned loudly when Harry moved his hips in a circular motion and brushed Niall's prostate.

"I love you Haz. S-so so much." Niall panted out and Harry smiled but said nothing. He finally had Niall where he wanted him to be and that was all that mattered.

He sent a glance to the camera that was in the room and smirked at how Niall would react after his plan was executed. He then held Niall's leaking member in his hand and began pumping.

"H-Harryyy. I'm g-gonna cum." Niall's voice brought Harry's thoughts to an end.

"Let it go baby. Let it go." Harry said huskily and leaned in to kiss Niall's lips.

And after an few more hard thrusts, Niall cried out Harry's name in pleasure as he shot his cum between their stomachs.

Harry looked down at Niall's blissed out state and after pumping him through his high, he too followed as he came with a loud moan of Niall's name.

He slowly rode out his high and when he was done, he collapsed on top of Niall, not caring about Niall's juice that was on both their stomachs.

Niall brought his hand up to Harry's hair and ran it through in a way that would have made Harry be lured to sleep, had he not had more important things at hand.

None of them spoke because it was a comfortable silence and they didn't wanna break it until Harry decided to drop the bomb.

"I can't he with you anymore." He said quietly but loud enough that Niall would hear and understand what he was on about.

"What?" Niall asked and Harry slowly removed his dick from inside Niall then looked at Niall who was looking back at him.

"I can't be with you anymore. I'm breaking up with you." He said again and Niall sat up.

"What kind of fucked up joke is this? Because it's not funny."  He asked angrily.

"It's not a joke. But you being in my life was the joke. It was a bet with my friends to get you before the end of the school year because you were being stubborn when I asked nicely and you know I get whoever I want." Harry explained painfully slow and saw Niall break right before his eyes.

"I-I was a joke? B-but you told me things a-about yourself that no one knows." Niall looked at Harry with tears running down his face.

"Lets just say I'm an incredibly good actor." Harry said. "Now leave my house right now!" He raised his voice and Niall scrambled off the bed quickly dressing up while sobbing hysterically.

And then he watched him leave in tears.

Harry woke up with a jolt and looked around him. He was still on the sofa where he'd fallen asleep the previous night with Niall on his mind.