Chapter.6

"He's pregnant?" Harry asked Simon and the older man's eyes widened. Niall had told him that not many people knew that he was up and that he wanted people to just find out when he started showing.

But he had already spilled the beans and he made a mental note to tell Niall that he had let it slip up.

"Yeah he is." He replied.

Harry couldn't believe his ears. Up until now, he had been convincing himself that he had no feelings for Niall whatsoever and his friends had helped with it.

But then he started working and saw Niall, it was like whatever he had tried to burry for the past few months had resurfaced.

Then hearing that Niall was pregnant while dealing with the fact that he had feelings for him was overwhelming.

Harry thought it was probably the Nick guy who had picked Niall up the previous day. He even recalled that they had been talking about appointments. It was probably the baby appointment.

"That's amazing." Harry snapped himself out of the trance and forced a smile on his face.

"Well, it's amazing really. Niall is a great lad and I'm sure he'll be an amazing parent." He said and then added under his breath but Harry caught it. "That idiot of his ex doesn't deserve to be in the baby's life."

At that, Harry perched up and looked at Simon.

"What?" He asked with a loud pounding heart.

"It's nothing. I have to go, later." Simon waved and left.

Harry stood frozen in his spot. He didn't know what to make of what he had just heard.

Niall was pregnant.

And his ex didn't deserve to be in that baby's life.

Did that mean that...?

Harry knew. He knew deep down but he was too confused to accept it.

The idiot of an ex Simon was referring to was him. He had gotten Niall pregnant and dumped him on top of public humiliation.

He had to be sure though, what if it was someone else?

There was only person who came into his mind, Brendan.

Harry quickly left his studio and ran all the way to where Brendan was. When he got there, he just barged in and startled Brendan.

"Harry, what's wrong? You okay?" The lad asked.

"Niall is pregnant." He stated more than asked and to his amusement, Brendan didn't seem fazed at all.

"And?" The younger lad asked with raised eyebrows.

"You knew all along?" Harry fired again.

"Course I knew, what's going on?" Brendan couldn't help but ask his own questions.

"Who is the father? And don't you dare lie to me. I know you are guys are friends and he has told you." Harry said, pacing up and down.

"Why are you even asking about him? It's not like you like him or anything because you denied when I asked you not long ago." Brendan tried to talk his way out of answering the question but Harry was not having it.

"Brendan just please answer me." Harry said in a threateningly calm voice making Brendan sigh.

"Harry I'm not the right person to have this conversation with. Talk to Niall because I'm not telling you anything that I'm not supposed to."

"So it's really me. He's having my baby." Harry said. All the while keeping eye contact with the lad.

"I didn't say that." Brendan was quick to say.