Chapter.15

To say Harry was surprised was an understatement. Niall was in his arms.

He couldn't wrap it around his head That Niall was in his arms. That Niall had actually initiated the hug.

It may have been because of the fact that he was shaken up from recent happenings but still, Niall was in his freaking arms.

Niall let out a sob and Harry hugged him tighter. He still couldn't get over the fuzziness that was rushing through his body at the prospect of having Niall's bump between them.

Their baby.

He wondered if it was a boy or girl but either would be loved by him because at the end of the day, that was still their little human being.

"H-Harry." Niall sobbed and looked up at Harry. His eyes were red and it broke Harry to see him like that.

"Yeah, Ni?" Harry asked and gently took off Niall's hat.

"Take m-me away from h-here." Niall said in a broken voice and Harry didn't have to think twice.

He was at Niall's service.

He had hurt him so much and he was willing to do anything to make it half better.

Even if Niall ended up not forgiving him, he would be okay as long as he is at Niall's aid when need be.

Harry walked towards his car and when he opened located it, he quickly pressed the unlock button and opened the door for Niall.

He then helped him in and made sure that he as buckled in.

Harry then closed the door and rushed over to the driver's side, quickly getting in and turning to look at Niall.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Harry asked quietly so as not to startle Niall who seemed to have zoned out.

"Yeah, thanks. I'm just shaken up, I guess." Niall answered with his hand rubbing his wrist that was slowly bruising.

"I'm sorry, you'll be okay. I'll take you home and you'll get rest, okay?" Harry said and Niall nodded but then his eyes widened making Harry raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, don't wanna be alone." Niall mumbled and Harry looked at him confused.

"Alone, where is Grimshaw?" Harry asked. He knew that they were friends and the older lad wouldn't leave Niall alone if he saw him like that.

"He's out of town." Niall said quietly.

Harry didn't know what to do but what he did know was that he didn't want to see Niall so shaken up and scared. He wanted to protect him and their baby.

So he thought of the only logical thing he could think of at the moment.

"Do you want me to stay with you back at yours? Atleast till Brendan gets back?" Harry asked. He knew that Brendan had driven Niall to the party and that he had promised Niall to spend the night at his.

"Yes, please." Niall said with a hint of something Harry couldn't quite pinpoint.

He smiled at Niall and started the car, heading towards Niall's resistance.

*

"Harry, can you please pull over when we get to the Nando's near my building?" Niall asked and Harry looked at him then smiled.

"Sure, you want something from there?" Harry asked even though he knew the answer.

Niall rolled eyes eyes at the obvious question.

"No I just want to get a quick photo of the place." Niall replied sarcastically and Harry bellowed out a laugh.

He quickly spared Niall a glance and looked back to the road.