Chapter.19

"Harry!" Niall's face burned with embarrassment but he was far too blissed out to bring himself to move. He was still coming down from his high. "What are you doing 'ere?"

Harry gulped.

"I uh, I- you told me the door was open so I let myself in." Harry replied, slightly stumbling over his own words.

Niall chuckled.

"Why are you laughing at me? I heard whimpers and I thought you are hurt so I came to investigate and..." He trailed off. Not looking Niall in the eye.

"It's just," Niall chuckled again. "I mean you found me with a dick up my arse. And yet you are the one being all flustered and stuff." Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up, Ni. It's hard not to be flustered when you walk in on what I walked in." Harry replied a bit shy and Niall almost cooed.

"Well, you are right, it's hard. Really hard." Niall smirked and fixed his gaze on Harry's member.

Harry gasped when he realized what Niall meant and his hands flew to cup his hard member.

"Niall!"

"Harry!" Niall mocked Harry and later burst out laughing.

"You think I wouldn't get hard when I saw you cum and you are still talking to me while you are naked?" Harry glared at Niall playfully.

"Okay, well, I'm just gonna go take a bath." Niall sat up carefully and Harry found himself wanting to just rub the bump and talk to their baby. "You are welcome to join me." He winked and started walking to the bathroom.

Harry's mouth hung open.

When did Niall become so... bold? So free? So blunt?

"But then again, me bum is a bit sore, so you can wait for me here or downstairs." Niall said and closed the door to the bathroom.

"What the hell?" Harry asked himself and dragged his body to sit on Niall's bed.

*

Niall walked into the kitchen with a smile after smelling pancakes.

He was done bathing and now he was starving.

"You are my favourite person right now, Harry." Niall said after walking into the kitchen and eyeing the stack of chocolate chip pancakes on the counter.

Harry turned around and placed the last pancake on top of the stack.

"Is that so?" Harry smirked, knowing that it was because of the food that Niall was saying that.

He felt happy that the earlier incident didn't bring upon awkwardness between them because that would have sucked.

"Yes!" Niall grinned. "Oh you like that too, don't you?" Niall smiled down at his bump when he felt the baby kick.

"Did he just kick?" Harry asked with a glimmer shining in his eyes.

Niall tilted his head and looked at Harry quizzically. "He?"

Harry scratched the back of his neck. "I mean I don't know the gender and I don't wanna call him, 'it'." He explained and Niall nodded.

"Yes, he just kicked. He's happy that daddy made breakfast." Niall smiled and Harry's heart swelled with happiness.

He felt like he was on top of the world. He didn't know that he would have a title so soon and it brought so much happiness to him.

"You can touch him, you know." Niall said when he saw Harry staring into space, probably thinking about feeling the the baby's kicks.