Chapter.12

Niall was now five months pregnant and to say he as already done with the pregnancy was an understatement.

He had all sorts of cravings and his mood swings were sky rocketing every day. He took his anger out on anyone. The previous week he even told Simon off for talking so loudly on the phone since he had rung Niall in the wee hours of the morning, and he was actually convinced that his job was over but the older man just laughed and told him that he was sorry.

The bright side however, was that Niall's baby had started kicking and it was the best feeling ever.

His morning sickness was yet another thing, which apparently was all day sickness, that made him just wanna fast forward to the day he would have this baby already.

But he sucked it up.

He sucked all of it up because he knew that in the end it was gonna be worth when he would hold his baby in his arms and kiss it and shower it with unconditional love.

It was gonna be worth it.

He had woken up and he was still lying on his back looking up at the celling and not wanting to move because he knew that he would have to be sick the moment he moved.

Finally, he had to move because his bladder was begging for relief.

And as anticipated, as soon as he stood up, he felt a strong urge to throw up, so he quickly rushed to the bathroom.

After throwing up and weeing, he decided to take a shower and start getting ready for his day.

*

After getting ready, Niall walked down to the kitchen and wasn't surprised to find d Nick already dishing out their breakfast.

"Nicky!" Niall greeted enthusiastically, too enthusiastic for someone pregnant and in the damn morning.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked worriedly.

"Of course, I am. Why?" Niall sat down and dug in his pancakes.

"You just seem too happy?" Nick too sat down infront of Niall but didn't start eating yet.

"And that is a bad thing because..?" Niall shoved another forkful into his mouth and looked at his bestfriend.

"It's not, it's just you are so grumpy in the mornings, always." Nick said.

"Well, things change, just don't get used to it. Besides," Niall put down his fork and rubbed his hands together, "I've made up my mind, today we are gonna find our the gender of this little bundle of joy."

"Really? That's awesome Niall. I really can't wait." Nick smiled so big, Niall thought his face would split into two. They had been offered to find out the previous month but Niall declined.

"Yeah, I wanted to wait for the birth but I'm too curious to wait for four more months." Niall smiled.

"Well, eat up quickly, we have to go to the appointment soon." Nick said giddily and started shoving food in his mouth making Niall laugh.

*

"Nick calm down, you'll give me a headache if you keep bouncing your leg like that." Niall scolded his friend.

They were at the hospital already and were sat on the chairs waiting for the doctor.

"Look I'm really excited, okay. Sorry." Nick said and looked at the jar of peanut butter that Niall had in his hand. "Why did you bring the peanut butter in here?"

Niall looked at the jar in his hand and back at Nick.

"Shut up." He snapped at him. He really didn't mean to be mean but Nick had asked him about it for the thousandth time now and he was tired of explaining his weird peanut butter craving that day.