Epilogue

I'm so sorry that this is sudden my sweet creatures, but I have seriously lost motivation to continue writing this story, thus the abrupt end. However, it does atleast have an ending right?

Again sincerest apologies my loves.

Anyway here is the Epilogue. Please enjoy.

...

"There's my girl." Niall smiled when Janelle burped after being fed.

He had just given her a bath and then fed her.

"Look at you, sleepy and all." Niall smiled down at her when he saw her drooping eyes.

It was just four but the three month old baby seemed tired and Niall stood up from the living room sofa, going upstairs and into the nursery. He lay her down in the crib, kissed her cheek then he set the monitor and left the room.

Niall felt really domestic as he quickly cleaned the living room and did the laundry. When he was done, he decided to get started on dinner seeing as Harry would be home soon, because he was pretty much a resident there now. Niall couldn't even remember the last time Harry had spent a night at his own flat, not that he was complaining.

When he was done with dinner which was lasagna, he placed the food in the microwave and looked at the clock. 6:40.

In the meantime, Niall went upstairs, popping his head in the nursery and smiling when he saw that she was still asleep, he walked to his room and into the bathroom, deciding to take a bath as he waited for Harry.

He filled up the tub and added bubbles to it then he placed the monitor on the counter, shed his clothes off and got in, sighing when he felt the water relax his tense muscles. He had no idea how much he was in need of a bath.

Niall sat in the tub relaxing for about an hour and when the water started getting cold, he cleaned himself and got out. Draining the water, he cleaned the tub and dried his body with a towel which he decided to leave in the bathroom and just walk into his room.

"Mmm now this is a delicious sight." Niall jumped almost three feet in the air when he heard the voice followed by a low wolf whistle.

When he looked to his right, Harry was sat on the bed in nothing but a pair of sweats, smirk on his face.

"Dammit Harry, give me heart attack, why don't you?" Niall narrowed his eyes at his daughter's other father.

Harry jutted out his bottom lip and blinked his eyes repeatedly making Niall shake his head.

"I'm sorry." Harry added and Niall couldn't hold his hard exterior as he broke out into a large grin.

"You are too fucking cute." Niall mused and Harry shook his head.

"Cute is yours baby boy." He said and those little words at the end had Niall blushing. "Come here." Harry patted his lap and Niall walked over to him, not all fazed at the fact that he was still in his birth suit.

As soon as Niall sat down, straddling Harry's lap, the latter smashed their lips together, moaning when Niall kissed back immediately.

"Want you in me." Niall said in between kisses and Harry didn't need to be told twice.

*

The weeks dragged on and before long, it was Niall's birthday.

Harry knew without a doubt that his boyfriend had forgotten about his own birthday. And he had gone out of his way to make sure this birthday would be memorable for him.

He had woken up long before his alarm and gone to check on the baby. He had found her awake and babbling to herself.

So he had picked her up, changed her nappy and then took her with him to the kitchen where he fed her and got started on Niall's favourite breakfast; pancakes and bacon alongside a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

When everything was set, Harry took one of the cup cakes he'd made the day before he made sure it was the cupcake and put a single candle on it then he placed it on a saucer and picked up Janelle from the bouncer where she'd been laying and watching her daddy quietly.

He grabbed the saucer and went up the stairs to Niall's bedroom.

"Should we wake daddy up or just wait for him to wake up?" Harry asked the baby who was leaning towards the bed so that she could be closer to Niall.

Her answer to that was a happy squeal, which fortunately or unfortunately startled Niall awake.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at his boyfriend and child.

"What are you guys doing up this early?" He asked groggily.

Harry looked at Janelle and as if the little one understood, she squealed loudly at the same time that Harry yelled.

"Happy birthday!" He then picked up the cupcake he had placed on the nightstand and held it infront of Niall.

"Aww this is so sweet, thank you." Niall smiled at the sweet gesture and puckered up his lips so that he could kiss Harry. He had even forgotten about the day being his birthday.

"You're welcome baby." Harry said after he and Niall had pulled away.

Niall smiled and pecked Janelle's lips too who tried to bite him. Then he got the fork that was next to the desert and took a bite.

As soon as the sweet delicacy was in Niall's mouth, he moaned and closed his eyes making Harry chuckle and kiss the baby's forehead.

"Ow!" Niall said when he bit into something that was definitely not the cupcake. To his utter surprise, instead of looking worried, Harry was smiling.

He furrowed his brows and took out the foreign object from his mouth.

And there in his left hand, was a shiny silver ring with diamonds around it.

That's when it hit him; it was an engagement ring. Harry was proposing to him.

He looked up and indeed, with the baby still in his arms, Harry was knelt on one knee.

"Niall James Horan, even though I'm far from good for you, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Fuck yes! Yes I'll marry you." Niall nodded eagerly and after Harry put the ring on his finger, he wrapped up his now fiancé and daughter in his arms.

"I love you, so so much, both of you." Harry said pressing a kiss to Niall's lips and then to Janelle's.

"We love you too." Niall smiled.