Chapter.7

"What?" Harry asked Niall who seemed unbothered after dropping such a massive bomb.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, although he kind of suspected. But hearing it from Niall's mouth was really something else.

A child.

A child with Niall.

A child who would have to look up to Harry one day.

Harry was torn between emotions but he was happy nonetheless.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm gonna be dad." He said happily while Niall just looked at him like he had gone crazy.

"Uh excuse me Harry but you are not gonna be the dad." Niall looked at Harry as he finished his fruit.

His sentence made Harry go quiet. "But you said that I was the fa-" Harry started but Niall cut him off.

"I know what I said okay, I do. And yeah, your sperm impregnated me but that doesn't mean you'll be the dad. This is my child." Niall said sternly.

"No you can't do that, Niall. I have as much right to be in our baby's life as you." Harry argued. He was appalled that Niall wouldn't let him be in the child's life but frankly it was to be expected.

"Oh yes. I can Harry and I will do it. You are nothing but a sperm donor here so get that thought outta your head because you will not be anywhere near this baby."

"That's not fair Niall. Why don't I deserve to be a dad to a child that I helped make?" Harry asked. He knew that such a conversation wouldn't end well, what with Niall pregnant and Harry knowing exactly what he did to Niall in the past, but he still asked.

"Wow, I'm surprised you would even ask such a thing Harry. But worry not because I will break it down for ya. You wanna know why you don't deserve it, let's take a trip down memory lane."

Niall took a deep breath before he continued talking.

"Maybe because of the fact that you chased me around campus after I turned you down. You made it your mission to make me yours." Niall clapped his hands after putting the cup down.

"Congratulations for that by the way, you got me. Now back to why you don't deserve any rights. You made me yours and captured all our intimate moments Harry and lied to me bout them. You charmed your way into my heart until I gave you everything a person could give. I gave you my body and when you were done with me, you broke up with me. You had the audacity to break my heart right when you were still on top of me." Niall heard gasps behind him and Harry and looked to see Louis, Liam and Zayn standing there looking at the pair.

"Oh yeah act surprised like you had no idea what your fellow idiot had done." Niall shot them a glare then he turned back to Harry.

"And as if that was not enough Harry, you and your so called friends went ahead and showed the whole school all of our intimate moments. You ripped me off my heart and proceeded to rip me off my dignity. I had to graduate in absentia because of what you did to me. You finished me Harry and here you are asking why you do t deserve to be in my child's life? Well, there you got it. That's the reason." Niall wiped the tears that were now streaming down his cheeks.

"Niall I..." Harry opened his mouth to say something but closed it right after because nothing came to his mind.

"That's right, you can't say anything. You don't know how many times I had to change my pillow in the middle of the night because it was wet with tears. You don't know how many nights I cried myself to sleep.
And then I find out that I'm pregnant. I find out that I have a reason to hope again and you want to force yourself into my life again? Not happening." Niall wiped his tears angrily.