Chapter.10

"You better explain yourself after this." Niall glared at Harry although the latter couldn't see him. "Come with me." He then held Harry's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"You are gonna have to wash your face very thoroughly, understand?" Niall instructed when they got to the sink and Harry nodded.

He would have washed Harry's face himself but he really didn't wanna be anywhere near the lad. Especially because he was mad at him for stalking and following him all the way to his flat.

Niall stood back and let Harry wash his face. When he was done, Niall handed him a towel to dry his face with.

"Hop on the counter." Niall instructed and without argument, Harry did as he was told.

Niall went to the cabinets and came back with a bottle of eye drops then he stared at Harry's eyes.

"Your eyes look terrible, christ are you allergic to oranges or something?" Niall asked because Harry's eyes were really blood shot and red rimmed.

"Are you kidding me, ba- Niall? Orange juice is supposed to go in the mouth not the eyes. It hurts in the eyes." Harry argued back, squinting his eyes.

"Tough." Niall scoffed and went to stand between Harry's legs. "Okay I'm gonna instil this in your eyes and you have to keep them shut for like ten minutes then you and I will talk."

"Okay." Harry said.

Niall then opened Harry's eyes wide and instilled two drops in each of Harry's eyes then he told him to shut them.

Niall then put away the eye drops and turned to Harry.

"Okay, you can hop down now and I'll lead you back to the living room." Niall said and Harry did as he was told. Niall grabbed his and and led him out of the bathroom and back to the living room.

He then sat him down on the sofa and told him to sit back. Niall sat down in the love seat, facing Harry whose eyes were still closed.

After a solid five minutes of silence, Niall couldn't take it anymore so he cleared his throat.

"What are you doing in my house?" He spat and Harry opened his eyes, startled. "Keep your eyes closed!"

Harry shut his eyes again but kept quiet which only irked Niall more. For one Harry was in his house uninvited and secondly his pregnancy hormones were all over the place.

"I fucking asked you a question. Answer me right bloody now." Niall said through gritted teeth and Harry gulped dryly.

"Niall.... I...um... I came to sa-" Harry didn't get to finish his sentence as Niall cut him off.

"How the fuck did you even know where I live?" Niall glared at Harry.

"Well, I um... followed you from work." Harry said quietly hoping Niall hadn't heard him but luck wasn't on his side that day.

"How, why would you even do that?!" Niall was close to loosing it but he knew it was bad for him to stress so he was trying to keep his cool but it was proving futile.

"I just wanted to know where you live Niall, I didn't mean any harm." Harry said after a moment.

"Didn't mean any harm?" Niall mimicked him. "You follow me all the way from SYCO, like a creep and then take advantage of the fact that my door remained unlocked by inviting yourself in my home, you scare the life outta me by creeping up behind me and then you say you didn't mean any harm? Harry."

"Niall I'm sorry. I just, I really needed to talk to you and you make it impossible for me to talk to you at work. Plus bloody Brendan wouldn't tell me where you live. I was desperate, I'm sorry for scaring you and following you." Harry justified but Niall only grew more angry.