Chapter.5

"Hi Niall, is it okay if I wait for Brendan here? I kinda wanna talk to him when he gets back." Harry asked Niall after Brendan had left.

Niall did a double take at the fact that Harry of all people was actually asking politely if he could sit with him.

"Why do you wanna wait for him here though?" Niall asked instead. For all the knew Harry never wanted anything to with him.

Heck he was all but a bet and now Harry wanted to wait for the lad in the same room that Niall was sat in?

Harry just shrugged before answering. " Because this is where he will come to after he talks to his dad."

Niall studied Harry's face for a moment before he sighing.

"Okay, you can wait for him here." He said and as soon as Harry was sat down in the chair that Brendan had been occupying, Niall stood up and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked Niall whose hand was on the knob, ready to open it and leave.

"Anywhere else that is not near you." He said and Harry quickly stood up.

"Okay. You got me. I wasn't waiting for him. I actually wanted to talk to you." He stood infront of Niall.

"I don't wanna be near you Harry, much less talk to you." He started to open the door again but Harry stopped him.

"Don't leave, just please listen to what I have to say." Harry said but Niall managed to open the door and was about to leave.

"Okay okay, don't go. I'll leave." He said and Niall held the door open waiting for Harry to walk through it.

He looked at Niall one more time and Niall couldn't really explain the emotion that was in his green eyes.

He then walked through the door and Niall immediately shut it behind him.

"Jerk." He muttered and went to sit back down.

After almost half an hour, Brendan came back and sat down but instead of their earlier discussion, they decided to get started on the song.

"I feel like the song's missing something, can you please help me out?" Brendan said when Niall had gone through the lyrics.

"Maybe we could invite a writer and rewrite it?" Niall suggested.

"That's a good idea. Thanks." Brendan brightened up and Niall went to search for one of the writers.

*

When he was done for the day, Niall waited for Nick to swing by and pick him up.
The latter was not for the idea of Niall driving while he was pregnant and so he made sure that he always dropped him off and picked him up or sent him a driver.

He was sat in the lobby as he waited and looked through his social media.

Niall felt the spot next to him dip on the sofa and he knew that someone had sat down but he decided not to lift his head and check who it was.

He got agitated when the person wouldn't stop fidgeting and he was ready to scold them but when he looked up, he was met with Harry.

Niall decided to just ignore Harry and continue what he was doing.

After a few minutes, Nick walked through the doors and strolled over to Niall.

"Hey honey, I'm here." He grinned and Niall rolled his eyes.

"You are an idiot." He said but still smiled.

"Thanks." Nick said.

"It wasn't a compliment you goof."