Chapter. 27

Niall zipped up Janelle's bag and looked around his room, trying yo see if they had left anything that needed to go, behind.

Janelle was exactly two months and a day old and Niall decided it was time to go back to London. He wasn't gonna be starting work for another four months but it was time to go.

"Is everything packed?" Harry asked and Niall looked around one more time then nodded.

"Yeah. What time is our flight?"

"In a couple of hours." Bobby answered. He had just walked in the room with Janelle in his arms. "You lot are making me emotional. I don't want you to go."

Niall smiled at his father sadly because he knew that he too would miss his family so much.

They all hugged and only broke it when Janelle started to squirm in her grandfather's arms.

"Okay okay, let's go before my water works begin." Bobby said and Harry chuckled.

Niall looked around his room and smiled at the little crib still attached to his bed, he had told his parents to leave it here because he would be visiting a lot.

He closed the door when everyone was out and followed them down the stairs.

"Oh my babies, this house is gonna be so quiet without you all." Maura sniffled taking Janelle from Bobby so that the man could help Harry with putting the bags in the car.

"Mum don't you dare cry, you're gonna make me cry." Niall warned.

"Okay okay." She laughed pressing a kiss to the baby's head. "I'm not crying."

Soon Harry had Bobby had everything loaded in the car and they all went outside just as Greg's car pulled up.

Denise and Greg got out with Theo who looked adorable in his little school uniform seeing as he had just gotten back from school.

Theo ran straight to his grandmother who had the baby in her arms.

"Okay, I see how it is." Niall pouted when Theo didn't even spare him a single glance.

Maura walked over and sat down on the porch steps so that Theo could properly look at his baby cousin.

"I'm not ready to watch you go back, yet." Greg said making Niall tear his eyes away from the sight infront of him.

"Me neither if I'm being honest." Niall breathed and walked into the open arms of his older brother, snuggling into his chest.

Harry, with the help of Bobby, finished loading the car with their luggage and he and Denise shared a look. Both of them smiling at the sight of the siblings, their partners.

"Alright we should get going or you will be late." Greg said after he and Niall had pulled away and he had glanced at his watch.

They all gathered and Theo insisted on riding with Niall who he had just acknowledged then. The little boy was too caught up in his baby cousin that he even refused to change out of his school uniform since his parents had just come from picking him up and hadn't had the chance to change his clothes.

Soon enough they had all divided themselves in the cars and were on their way to Dublin.

*

Niall, Harry and Janelle had stayed with the Horans for almost an hour and time seemed to fly by because soon enough their flight was being called.

Niall felt like his heart would break when he had to say bye to his family. He knew that he was just close by in London but still.

All the adults had expected Theo to cry and throw a tantrum when saying bye to Niall and his cousin but he was surprisingly good.