☆29. This is why it's said dreams bring nothing but trouble☆

A/N
Guess what guys, I finally got to update! Sorry about the timing, guys, I was super busy and then super tired this weekend, but here it is now, and hope you all enjoyed it, because things are about to go down.

"Hello, Xevolar," a familiar voice rung in his brain.

  He gritted his teeth and snarled," What do you want with me now, witch?"

  "I understand that our last meeting might have been...ah, a bit unpleasant," the female voice purred," But as a fellow immortal, it didn't feel right to watch you die."

  The wound on his chest thobbed dully. The mermaid scale potion seemed to be holding up, for now. But he didn't have long. He only had one bottle left, and he wasn't even sure that it would stall his deterioration long enough to face Herno.

  "You can go to Hell," he snarled," I don't even want to hear your voice ever again, not after what you pulled after all those years ago."

  "Oh, dear Xevolar," she sighed," We don't need to be enemies. Especially not at this time."

  "You mean you don't want me as an enemy."

  "Well, there is something you should know, Devil Prince."

  "I don't want to hear another single word from you. Now get the Hell out of my head."

  "Ah, alas," she said, her tone filled with a disgusting fake pity," You should know about the scale's magical properties. However, how do you know it would cure that wound on your chest?"

  "I won't repeat myself again."

  She ignored him,"Tsk tsk, you have no idea. Such a mortal cure couldn't heal your wound. Especially when it was inflicted by such a godly weapon."

  He clenched his jaw, "We'll see."

  " I can heal you," she offered and for the first time, she sounded shockingly genuine,"I can make sure you go back to your home, completely unscathed. I have the power and the influence."

  "No, you don't."

  "Not now, perhaps," she drawled," That's why I need your help. You see, we can help each other, that way, we'd both benefit, doesn't it sound good?"

  Xevolar wanted to yell for her to get out of his head again, but he couldn't help but be curious. After all, he didn't actually have to agree, and simply listening to her terms wouldn't hurt, "Spit it out, you pathetic worm."

  He could almost hear her smile.

  " You should know, keeping Aloz at your side is a huge risk."

  His blood ran impossibly cold.

  "You know who he is?" He asked cautiously.

  "I do, in fact," she said smugly," I have many eyes and ears."

  "And?"

  "What do you think will happen if he realizes who he is? Who had killed him?"

  He wanted to laugh, "It isn't possible. Nobody could had escaped Lyze like that."

  "Apparently, I thought the same way as well," she sighed," I guess this was where we were both wrong."

  "Why did you want him dead?" Xevolar frowned. It doesn't add up at all.

  "He's too risky to be left alive, Xevolar. Surely, you must understand. He is reckless, uncontrollable, and powerful, especially with his ancestry. I take that you have seen how powerful he could be, no?"