Chapter I

This is the second story I published hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote :)

character

male lead name = Wu Zensheng

female lead name = Lu Zian

So lets start it .

At night around 2 am he came to bed, he hugged me while I was sleeping. I woke up because of the reek of alcohol. He kissed my shoulder, he noticed me clenching the pillow hardly. he stopped and covered me with the blanket and hugged me for a while pretending not to see . He left or so I thought. upon turning to the other side , I found him sitting on the edge of the bed. that moment he saw me too. For a while , we stared at each other then he said " You are awake?" I said hesitantly" ju...just woke up." He said nothing and left the room . he slept in another room. It took me an hour to fall asleep cause their was a gut feeling that he might come in any moment.

The next day

I woke up, got ready and was heading downstairs towards the dinner table for breakfast and heard someone yell ,it was Zensheng " WHY DOES IT TASTE SO BAD,I DON'T PAY YOU FOR THIS SHIT" throwing away the plate. it crashed the ground near my feet. I ignored it and went to my seat and sat quietly. he said to her "Make something else." After a while. the maid served the food to both of us and I ate it without any complaints' there was no problem with the food because the only problem was him. He might have heard something bad at the morning today' I thought. after a while , I finished my breakfast and headed towards the car. The Driver dropped me off to the subways . I took the subway and reached my place of work, MAYRAYAN. Mean while at the house, Zensheng asked to serve him the same thing but in my plate. after few minutes, the maid served him and he ate it without any complaints. after he finished his breakfast, he received a text that read " Miss Zian has got into the subway" later on at the office , he received another text that read " Miss Zian has reached Mayrayan safely." after reading it he started doing his work.

Later that day

My manager was scolding me for someone elses mistake .He scolded me hard, he said They should have never hired you, I told them to recruit someone whom I recommended , not someone like you who dont know anything. after saying these things he left with anger and left me with nothing but tears in my eyes and embarrassment. I manage to excuse myself and sat on the top floor stairs. My tears wont stop, I wasn't able to control it myself. 'Why does it always happens to me , why am I so unlucky, at office I get bullied and at home too but the only difference is that I am his prisoner. even if I want to I cant escape' I thought

after a few minute, this incident was reported to Zensheng that I was scolded by the manager. After hearing about this incident, He asked them to find me and but I was nowhere to be found. Then he checked the surveillance camera and found me sitting at the top floor stairs. After seeing this, He was filled with intense rage that he almost fired the manager but his secretary said that he is really useful for the company. After about half an hour later, I went back to washroom ,fixed my makeup and came to my desk and continued my work. The person who made the mistake came to me and said " I am sorry, Zian" I said It's okay, It happens. He said If I would have been a little more cautious it wouldnt have happen, IM SORRY Zian .I said it okay. 'I am quit use to it now' (warm smile),I thought I will treat you to dinner he said . I gave him thumps up with a big smile on my face. We finished our work and everyone already went home. I didnt wanted to go home so I stayed a little longer until 7 pm. I rushed out ,ate my dinner all alone and came back home walking cause I was thinking about something until I I realized I reached home. My foot was badly hurt . I entered the house and my maid said young madam! you are back. Should we serve dinner or will you take shower first. I ate my dinner out. I will go and take a shower first I said ,but master will be mad that you ate out again she said I no longer care ,I am used to it I said with a lot grief , ohhh, You poor thing she muttered to herself.

I went up and took shower and directly went to bed. Thinking about something I fell asleep. I didn't know when did he come back or did he even came back home.