Chapter 13

After few hours it was 1:00 am when all of us were facing the curtain that divided the male and the female party.

When the curtains lifted the whole crowd roared. Yazhu who was wearing a white and black dress with a flower-like knot at the back fell on her husband Xiao Chia and started complaining, Mei Zhen who was wearing White dress with a black floral lace work ran towards Xing Chen while he was flirting the female host. Zian who was wearing Black with grey dress looked for Zesheng but couldn't find him. I shrugged and went to the bar to drink. While I was drinking, someone grabbed my hand and said" You have drank much".

I turned and found Zesheng. I tried to release my hand but his hold grew tighter as I struggled, After a lot of struggle, I gave up. He took the glass of wine I was drinking and drank it in one gulp "Let's go, You drank enough." said Zesheng."Who are you to say what I have to do. I am Lu Zian. I am responsible for my actions, I Don't like people forcing me to do anything, Just get lost."

Zesheng frowned and was going to say something but Zian interrupted " You better scram because I am married and my husband is really handsome and badass. so get lost." said Zian in a cold and scary tone. If someone else heard it, he might be scared but Zesheng had a smile on his face. Soon after he got a call, he picked up the call and went to talk." Go save your life, even if I can't save myself, I should save you. I am doomed to live like this, go...run for your life." said Zian.

Soon after she finished saying, she heard the male host say" I can't...I like u so much." he started kissing my neck,his hand was on my chest. I tried to struggle away from his hold meanwhile Zesheng finished call. he turned back to look at me and found me struggling while the male host taking advantage of me. He was enraged and quickly went towards the host and grabbed him by his collar. he looked at Zian and found tears in her eyes. After seeing tears in her eyes, he become even more enraged that he pushed the host back to the ground and started beating him " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!" the male host said trembling with pain" I am sorry Mr.Wu. I am sorry. I didn't know she was your girlfriend." Zesheng's secretary came just in time and handled the situation.

The he looked at me, where I was sobbing, He hugged me, I rested my temple on his chest and he comforted me " It's okay now, Don't cry. I am hear." He picked me up bridal style and was leaving towards the exit. When we were out of the hall. I started struggling " Put me down, Put me down." After sometime, he put me down and started to walk against me. I removed my heels and threw them. Zesheng went and picked it up. I started walking ahead. I was too drunk and I started to stumble and I tripped. Zesheng rushed to my side and helped me up. I said " I am okay, I am okay." and started laughing. Zesheng saw Zian this brightly for the first time and was mesmerized.

Next moment. I took his hand and started dancing and asked him to dance as well but he didn't bother. He let me do whatever I wanted to. I started dancing and singing at the same time.

Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)

A princess doesn't cry (no-o)

Over monsters in the night

Don't waste our precious time

On boys with pretty eyes

A princess doesn't cry (no)

A princess doesn't cry (no-o)

Burning like a fire

You feel it all inside

But wipe your teary eyes

Cause princesses don't cry

Don't cry, don't cry

Oh

Don't cry, don't cry

Oh

then I started singing another song

Saeroun sijageun neul seollege haji

Modeun geol igyeonael geotcheoreom

Siganeul dwijjonneun sigyebaneulcheoreom

Apjilleo gago sipeo haji

Geueo noeun seoneul neomeo

Jeomada saleul hyanghae

Ttaeron wonmangdo hagetji

Geu seoneul meonjeo neomji mallago

I can fly the sky, Never gonna stay

Until I faint from Exhaustion

After I finished Singing and dancing, Zesheng was staring at me in shock. He didn't know I can speak Korean. Soon after singing. I started to puke. He snapped out of it, came to me and held my hair up. After sometime, He fetched my a bottle of water. After that he picked me up bridal style again, I resisted and bit his shoulder. He felt the pain but didn't react nor did he say anything.

After some time, we reached home and he picked me up and was moving towards the room but I resisted. soon we were in the room and he was still holding me . I scratched him in resistence but he didn't say anything but let out a sigh. He then placed me on the bed but I stood while he was keeping my heels. I looked at him, He tried to make me sit on the bed as I bet him on his chest but nothing happened instead he grabbed my hand and pulled close to him.

I looked in his eye and the next moment. I kissed him. He looked at me and then kissed me back. After we separated. I Hugged him and he hugged me back. soon he noticed that my breathing had gone steady, " She is asleep." Zesheng thought. After that he placed me on the bed gently and covered me with the blanket and climbed next to me. He hugged me and fell asleep.