Chapter 22

I woke up at 6:00am and git ready and left. I bought some gifts for them. First I visited Park Jin Siks family and picked them on my way to Jin Siks parent house. When we reached the house, I greeted them and we talked and laughed. After sometime, Aunt made my favorite dish as breakfast. I enjoyed it and clicked a pic and sent it to Zesheng.

Mi-Sun is married Jin Sik told his parents. She married to a Chinese guy and she is also Chinese. He continued. What is your Chinese name and Whom did you marry? Aunt asked My Chinese Name is Lu Zian and my husband name is Wu Zesheng. I replied. I have heard his name somewhere Uncle said thinking. Dad, the Mayryan Company. Said Rea-Ah.

Ah batta(Right), He is the Chairman of that company. He continued. You married to him his mom said. Just like that the conversation went on. Later some time, Then Aunt and Uncle I have to take leave, I have to go visit Rea-Ahs house as well. I said.

Soon we reached and Rea-Ahs house. I greeted her parents and we had nice talk with them. The talk went on till 11:30am and I remembered that I had to go to the company today. So I left to drop them after saying my goodbyes to them. Then I went to the company. His Secretary was waiting at the entrance. We went together to his office.

I entered the office. Do you know the time u said u will come here? Zesheng said. I knowI Know I am so so so sorry. I said while joining my hands against each other. Ohh, So you know how to see time. He continued without giving a glance. I didnt say anything and just stared at his handsome back. After 2 minutes, he turned and looked at me Why are you not saying anything? he asked. I came and quickly gave him a peck on his cheeks. Is this enough for the compensation? I asked looking at him. He didnt say anything for the next few minutes. Zesheng.ZESHENG I called him. He turned his face to the other side. I saw his ears turning red which made me blush as well.

Suddenly, He pulled my hand and pulled me closer, how about compensating me with something else? He said. I gulped and then he started laughing, soon I joined his as well. I knew that you were going to be late and thats why I am not angry but you. He said still laughing. I am sure you had your fill so I wont force you to eat. He continued. I gave him a nervous smile; my face red.

I watched him as he ate his lunch and together we went shopping. He bought me a lot of dresses, shoes, bags and cosmetics. After that we went a Boutique for a makeover. After 3 hours, My makeover was finally done. Are we going somewhere? I asked Zesheng.

You will know when we get there. He answered. When we reached the place I saw that it was the class reunion. Zesheng, Why are we here? I asked him angry. He came close to me and whispered Because I want you to know that in my presence, No one can harm you. Giving emphasis on the last sentence. I didnt say anything. You can go inside first. He said. Okay I replied.

I saw Rea-Ah and Jin Sik at the entrance so I went to them. Where is your husband? jin Sik asked. He will join later. I replied. Rea-Ah started introducing me to the people. They looked shocked. They are not surprised seeing me but they are surprised because now I was a beautiful lady. I thought. I was having trouble interacting with them.

After the introductions, we came to the bar at the corner of the hall. Do you remember the girl who used to bully you? Rea-Ah asked You wont believe if you see them now. Jin Sik added. I didnt say anything.

After some time, few ladies came towards the bar counter. Are you Kim Mi Sun? The first lady asked. I turned and replied Yes. They are the one. Rea-Ah whispered to me. They still have so much attitude. I thought.

Kim Mi Sun, Can you give me your number? a man asked. You are so beautiful. The other said.

I was looking when I found Zeshengs secretary at the end of the hall. Wait a minute I will be back. I excused myself. I went to him and asked What are you doing here? Zian!! Oh I am he got interrupted by the class representative who had started speaking on the mic.

Its is so good to see so many people here. I have a gift you guyz. The class representative said to all of us. We have our Faculty member here as a gift for you all. The class representative continued. The crowd roared.

I am glad to see you people, You were the most troublemaking batch in the history of our school. the crowd laughed. He continued, An hour ago, We didnt know that our school students were having a meeting with Mr.Wu, The chairman of Mayryan Company. To thank him, I would like to call Mr.Wu on the stage.

Then I saw Zesheng on the stage. He is looking so serious but soo hot. I thought. All the ladies were drooling over him. Actually the meeting next door was no coincidence. I wanted to cheer my beautiful wife, Thats why I had the meeting here. He said. Who is your wife, Mr Wu? someone from the crowd asked. My wife is Wu Zian also known as Serizawa Ayumi, Also known as Kim Mi Sun. He said coming close to me. My wife, Isnt she beautiful? he said.

The crows shook. After few hours , The reunion came to an end. We went to the streets for a walk and ate the street food and went home.

During the reunion, Neither did one said anything nor did they come near me. Which honestly made me happy and comfortable. After we reached home, we freshened up and went to sleep. While thinking about how Zesheng comforted me made me really happy. I fell asleep in his warmth.