Chapter 16

Zian : Red gown with red floral design

Mei Zhen: One shoulder Red gown.

Yazhu : Black dress

At the party

I was finding ways of avoiding Zesheng but I ended up finding him but this time he came to me and said " Don't drink so much." I looked at him and my face turned red. When I saw him drawing close to me mom called me. I turned and went to her. Mom took me to meet some of her friends and dad took me to meet some important guests where Zesheng was already present. " Miss Zian, Why don't you drink? Come have this." I hesitated, I took the glass but didn't take a sip.

I saw a satisfied look on both Zesheng's and dad's face. " This new captain, He is creating so much problem in the business." Said another man. " Yes,we are well aware of it." Said dad in the stern voice. We should do something about the new captain." the man said. " We are just testing the water. Don't worry as soon as he crosses the line. I will take matters in my own hand." Said dad.

All this talk made me extremely scared and uncomfortable making me realize I am surrounded by danger and am married to a mafia leader and my father-in-law is also mafia leader. I excused myself from there which Zesheng noticed.He simply followed me. I went to the bar ordered a cola and drank it in one gulp and like that I took two more down. ' New captain, Who is he? I should warn him. He can't die. I won't let anyone die. I should find him but how? Zesheng's men keeps an eye on me all the time and they report to him everything I do.' I thought. While deep in thoughts. I felt someone dashed at me. I turned and found a kid. Suddenly I realized Zesheng was sitting next to me.

The kid suddenly called out" mommy" I was at shock" Mo..Mommy, kid I am not your mommy" I said and looked at Zesheng for help. He seems to be enjoying it. Soon the kid started crying. I panicked and took her in the arms and pat her head but she didn't stop crying. "Okay, okay. I am your mommy." I said giving in to her crying. As I said that, she stopped crying. " Kid, Do you know your name?" I asked her. She replied "You don't know my name, mommy?" I heard a giggle" Yes mommy, You don't know your child's name."

I looked at him and said " Zesheng you also, Please don't say that. I am having a hard time here." He laughed and said " You look cute when you get annoyed." My cheek started burning after hearing him say that and we were awkward. A women came and said " Momo, my darling, you are here." The women said as she hugged her daughter " mommy was worried, Where were you?" She turned and looked at me and said " I am very sorry Mrs Wu for troubling you." " It's alright, your child is really cute." I replied. The women then thanked me and left. " She does look like you a little." Zesheng said. I agreed him saying" I know right" and it was awkward again but I have an exuse of washroom and left.

After coming out of the washroom I dashed into Zhi Li. We apologized at the same time and soon Xing Chen came and said "Zhi Li, Have you seen mom?" " No, Why do u ask?" Zhi Li said. Xing Chen said " I wanted to ask her something." " You.... both know each other" I asked. They both looked at me and Xing Chen said " Yes, we are brother. He is my younger brother Lin Xhi Li." " Bro...Brother, I didn't know it." I said shocked " Okay guys, you talk. I will go and find mom." Said Xing Chen while leaving. We started talking and while talking we reached at the pool. I asked the bodyguards to stay there. While we were talking about our school life. I saw Zesheng looking at us. I ignored him and continued talking. Later, When I saw he was not there. Zhi Li offered me a few glass of wine.

I got a little drunk. I looked at Zhi Li. He was looking around and then he started taking advantage of me. I struggled, I kicked him,punched him but nothing seem to affect him. I started crying for help but before I was able to he shut my mouth so tightly that I couldn't scream. He stripped me down. Then a figure pulled him and Zhi Li fell on the floor. The person came to me and said " Zian..Zian, are you okay?" I recognized that voice. It was Zesheng. I looked at him and tears started rolling down my cheek. He looked at me and I saw anger, a fire which could burn you just by a look. He turned to Zhi Li and started hitting him hard " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ZIAN!!" said Zesheng further adding " I WILL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD. YOU TOUCHED MY ZIAN WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!! " Zesheng said yelling.

After Zhi Li fainted, He came over to me, took his coat and covered me and then picked me up bridal style and took me to the room inside the bathroom. He turned on the shower and started rubbing my hand and cheek. " Where did he touch you. Here..no here." Said Zesheng acting all frantic " I told you don't get close to him. Why didn't you listen to me?" His eyes were blood shot red. " I don't wanna hurt you. I feel hurt. My heart's feels hurts when I see you in pain." He said in a gentle yet hurtful voice. " Why do you feel pain?" I asked him. He looked at me in shock " YOU ALWAYS LlKED HURTING ME RIGHT. THEN WHY DO YOU FEEL PAIN?" I asked him yelling. " Leave, go away. I have nothing to say." said Zesheng. After saying he turned and was leaving but I was angry. I grabbed his arm and made him turn around and ask " WU ZESHENG, TELL ME. WHY DO YOU FEEL PAIN?" I asked again. " TELL ME..... ANSWER ME." " Leave before I hurt you. Said Zesheng." I will not leave until youanswer me." I retaliated.

He gave me a dead shot glare and left the washroom. I sat there crying. " Why do you feel it. You like torturing me right then why?" I asked to myself in a low voice. " You made my life living hell, you destroyed my life. You took everything from me. Why do you feel hurt seeing me in pain." After some time. I came out and went straight to bed and cried to sleep.