Chapter 15

Zian : Grey-Red dress with red floral design.

Yazhu : Grey gown with star design

The Next Morning

I woke and saw found Zesheng staring at me. He smiled and asked " How are you feeling today?" ' wait, what he smiled!! I must still be sleeping.' I thought. " I am feeling good" I replied to him. He continued" freshen up. You have to take your medicines." I got up from bed went straight to the washroom to fresh up. Afterwards when I came out. He dressed my wound and together we walked to the restaurant for breakfast. At the Restaurant, when we were eating Mei Zhen and Yazhu asked " How are you feeling? How is your wound?" " I am fine and my wound is better now." I replied them. After few moments, we finished eating our breakfast and headed towards the saloon to get ready for the wedding. I was being escorts by two bodyguards. I said to them" It is not necessary." They replied" It's old master and old ladies order, We can't leave you lady Zain." I didn't say anything and allowed them to tag along. We went in the saloon.

We got our hair cut, had facial, massage, pedicure,manicure,waxing and hair sauna. After 8 hours, we finished our makeover and went to get ready. After three additional hours, We were finally ready for the wedding. As the daughter-in-law, I had to arrive early to greet all the guests along with Zesheng but I arrived thirty minutes late. As I entered the hall. I noticed Zesheng was staring at me. It took me some time to come to my senses, that's when I heard " You are looking beautiful Zian." I looked where this voice came from and found it was Zesheng's secretary, Shadow. "Thank you Shadow and you are looking dashing as well."

I Complimented him back. I then looked at Zesheng who seemed pissed. I ignored him and continued greeting the guests. After some time, the groom arrived, all the guest were seated, not long after the bride arrived hand in hand with dad and walked towards the groom while the bridal chorus was playing. The scene reminded me of the time when I was hand in hand with my uncle as I walked down the aisle as Zesheng was waiting for me at the end. As the bride entered in the room everyone stood up. Dad handed Mei Zhen's arm in the hand of Lin Xing Chen's hand. Everything was going smooth and the ceremony continued. It made me remember my wedding with Zesheng.

Lin Xing Chen, Do you take Wu Mei Zhen as your wife? asked father while looking at Lin Xing Chen, He answered Yes, I do.He then looked at Mei Zhen and asked Wu Mei Zhen, Do you take Lin Xing Chen as your husband? Mei Zhen answered Yes, I do. Father announced Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. adding further please exchange the rings. They looked at each other and exchanged the rings. I looked at my ring and suddenly Zesheng held my hand and drew in close to me. he looked at me and said I know how you are feeling, I feel it too. my cheeks started burning. He said he feel it too. what does that suppose to mean? I thought. Father said to Lin Xing Chen You may kiss the bride. Xing Chen kissed Mei Zhen. It was beautiful to watch. As they kissed. I got a peck on my cheek. It was Zesheng.

I looked at him with my red face. He smiled at me and held my hand tighter. Soon Mei Zhen and Xing Chen were leaving and it was the time to throw the bouquet. The bouquet was made of not one flower but many. It was composed of White-purple Orchids at the center and the combination of Red Myrtle, Yellow Daffodils, Red Tulips, Red Amaryllis, Purple Aster and Dark red Corantion surrounding the Orchids. It looked beautiful. Mei Zhen threw the bouquet and it landed in the hands of Zesheng. Mei Zhen turned and saw that it landed in Zeshengs hand.everyone went silent. I was expecting him to throw the bouquet, The next moment what happened was something no one expected. He handed the bouquet to me. Everyone was shocked same for me but they came to there senses then Everyone started clapping and howling while I was blushing, Seeing me like this, Zeheng hugged me so that no one see my blushing face.

Unknowingly I put my hand on his chest and covered my face. He was also hugging me while I was blushing hard.He smelled really good. I loved the scent of his perfume. When I realize what I did I was shocked . Soon we separated, I ran straight towards the washroom and was blushing really hard while thinking of what I just did and what happened right now. After some time, when I finally calmed down. I came out of the washroom and got a call from mom calling me for lunch. Soon we all had lunch and left to get ready for after wedding party. During lunch I was ignoring Zesheng all the time while he was trying hard to talk to me or get close to me and after lunch we all left for getting ready for the after wedding party. So I was relieved that I don't have to see him. It was awkward.