chapter 7

Later that day

At noon, after lunch everyone went to take rest. Since I have already taken rest I decided to take a walk at the family park which was on the way back from father's house. At the family park, I saw an empty bench. I went and sat there as I watched many kids playing along with their parents. I looked and admired them as they played joyfully and a tear rolled down my cheek. Soon it's started pouring heavily. everyone started taking shelter because of the rain and I sat on the bench until I was all wet. The rain made me remember how my parents used to dance in the rain. I started dancing in the rain as my parents used to. I closed my eyes and got myself totally immersed in it. When I finished and opened my eyes. I saw kids all around me and all the parents and kids started clapping. later, I started playing with the kids.

Meanwhile, Zesheng was enjoying the rain in his room while sipping a glass of wine. he called out his maid and ordered "Call Zian in my room." she replied ' young Master, Lady Zian is not here." he turned towards her and asked " Where is she?' asked Zesheng to the maid with a hint of panic in his voice. the maid replied " we don't know where she is. Young master" He went down asked another maid " Where is Zian." the maid replied back" Lady Zian has went outside." after hearing this, he rushed outside with an umbrella and asked the gate keeper," Do you know where did Zian went?" the gate keeper replied," I think She went to the family park nearby."

He rushed over to the family park when he saw Zian playing with the kids in the rain. He took a step further and saw Zian laughing and enjoying with the kids. He didn't move from that place. he was mesmerized by Zian beauty. He kept looking at her and thought ' I have never seen her laughing and enjoying like this.' A kid came to me and told," Miss, There is a man staring at us. he is scary. I am scared."

I looked over and saw Zesheng standing under an umbrella. He came to me, as he came further the kids got scared until he was near me and I said " It's okay, he is my...." " husband" Zesheng completed. Soon the parents came and took their child back to their home He looked at me. I was all wet and dirty. " Hold it" he said to me.

I did as he said, He picked my up and took me inside the house. As soon as we reached the gate, the gate security informed the maids. They were all waiting outside. One of the maid bought towel for both of us.

After that he took me to his room and said " Go and take a warm bath or you will catch a cold." After I came out from the bath, I sat on the sofa and a maids served me something hot to drink to warm me up and some medicine, After taking the medicine. I went and sat on the bed under a blanket.

After some moments, A maid called me and we left together

Later that night

There was a party held and everyone was ready for the party. My in-laws and Zesheng were greeting all the guests. While Mei Zhen's In-laws were talking and were asking about her. Zhang Qian asked Xiao Chia," Xiao, please bring Mei Zhen downstairs." Then all the lights went out and the light focused on the center of the stairwell when three ladies were climbing down the stairwell.