chapter 21

The next day

I woke up and saw Zesheng was already ready. He said" Good morning, Freshen up. Let's have breakfast together." I got up and got ready and went down along with him. Mom and dad was already there. We all ate our fills and Zesheng and dad went to their works, me and mom went shopping. we went to many shops and saw many things. Later I went to the ladies. While fixing my makeup. I saw a black card. 'It must be Zesheng who kept it inside my purse.' I thought. When I looked at the mirror. I found myself smiling.

After I was done fixing my makeup, I exited the washroom and went to bring drinks for me and mom. We came back home by evening. While at the entrance of the house I received a notification that read: Rea-ah added you to the group.

As mom went straight to her room. I sat on the sofa in the hall. Soon Zesheng and father came back as well. " Ohh, You all are back. Where is your mom?" asked dad. " She is in her room." I replied. Dad went to his room.

Zesheng came and sat next to me, He didn't say anything rather he looked disappointed and my phone started beeping back to back. I kept my phone aside and asked" Do you want coffee? he replied" Hmm." I stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen and started making coffee for both of us. I also made some snacks for him.

While I was gone my phone was beeping again and again. He got irritated by it. He wanted to switch off the notifications but accidently opened the chat.

Person 1: Who is this, Rea-ah?

Person 2: Yeah Who??

Kim Rea-ah: Its Kim Mi Sun from our school days.

Person 3: Kim Mi Sun. Where did I hear this name?

Person 4: Doesn't ring a bell to me?

Park Jin Sik: The Japanese-Korean, remember. Her name was Serizawa Ayumi!!

Person 5: Ahh!! now I remember that girl whose video got viral.

Person 6: Duhh I remember it now *lmao*

Person 7: Are you talking about this video?

Person 7 shared a video

I came up with two cups of coffee and saw him holding my phone. " I was just closing off the notifications. I am sorry I didn't meant to read your chat." said Zesheng. I took a look and saw him playing a video and I froze. I came and placed the coffee mug on the table. He gave my phone back. ' I don't mind him reading my chat but that video.'

" Do you know whose number is it?" Zesheng asked " No " I replied. After that the phone started vibrating signaling a received message. I looked at the chat.

Person 8: Remember Guyzzz, Tomorrow we have reunion....everyone come to this place: XYZ Address by 6 pm sharp.

After some time I got another notification:

Kim Rae-ah added you to the private chat group along with Park Jin Sik.

Rea-Ah: Mi-Sun, Bring your husband also.

Park Jin Sik: Yeo-bo, Where do we sent our son to?

Rea-Ah: Send it to my parents place.

Reply: @Kim Rae-Ah : I am not coming.

Kim Rae-Ah: Why? [teary emoji]

You: I have other work to do.

Rea-Ah: [sad emoji]

I left the conversation and came back to reality. "Why didn't you use my credit card?" asked Zesheng. " I didn't buy anything." I replied. " Nothing, Not even a shade of lipstick?" asked Zesheng " No, I already have many shades of lipsticks." I replied. " Let's go for shopping tomorrow." He said. " I already went for shopping today, I don't want to go tomorrow." I said. " Yes, you are coming." he said in protest while laying down on the sofa using my leg as the pillow. He closed his eyes while I was scrolling through my Instagram and eating.

He knocked on my phone" Also come with me to the office." he said. "Why?" I asked. " Mom is going to visit her friends. So, I don't want you to get bored. That's why?" He replied." Okay, I will come around 11:00am." I said. " Why 11am. you are coming with me at 8:00am." he said in a commanding tone. "

" I can't, I am meeting Kim Rea-Ah and Park Jin Sik's family tomorrow at 7:00am." I said " Ohh, Okay then." he said. We ate our dinner and he went to bed while I sat near the swimming pool, putting my leg in the pool.

FLASHBACK STARTS

That evening, " Aunt Wei, I will be cooking dinner tonight." I said to Aunt Wei and went out to buy the necessary ingredients. After I came back, I freshened up and started preparations for dinner. I made his favorite Sweet and Spicy chicken along with other spicy food and some desert. After cooking dinner. I went to the sofa and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Aunt Wei said " Young Master, You are back." " Yes, Why is she sleeping here?" asked Zesheng. " Young lady is tired, She made dinner for you that is why she is sleeping here." replied Aunt Wei. He came near the Sofa, " She made!" he said a little surprised. " Young Master, freshen up. I will heat up the dinner." said Aunt Wei. " Okay" he replied and went upstairs.

I woke up and went up to Aunt Wei and asked" Is Zesheng back?" Aunt Wei answered " yes young lady. he is back. he is freshing up. I will heat the dinner for you." "okay" I replied. after some time, I heard footsteps and saw Zesheng coming down. He came and sat down next to me.

Aunt Wei served us dinner. I waited for him to start first. He tasted it and said " You made it really delicious. I love it." I looked at him and then looked at Aunt Wei. " I told Young Master that you made him dinner." said Aunt Wei. He ate everything which made me happy.

FLASHBACK ENDS

" You should at least turn on the water heater or you will catch cold." the sudden voice snapped me back to reality. Zesheng came and sat next to me while putting his leg in the pool. " What are you thinking so hard that u didn't realize that I was there." he asked. I smiled and said" I was thinking about you" he looked at me and asked me" Are you having dirty thoughts about me?" I let out a loud chuckle," So Mr.Wu Zesheng knows how to joke also?!!" I said. " Of course." he replied. I came close to him. I rest my head on his shoulders," I was thinking about the day when you made breakfast for me and I made dinner for you." he put his hand on my waist and said" Ahh! that day was the best. It made me so happy." We discussed more about that day and while we were talking, I had somehow fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Zesheng was talking but realized that Zian wasn't talking anymore. He looked at her and saw her sleeping soundly. He let out a soft chuckle before picking Zian in a bridal style and took her to their room and gently lay her on the bed. He climbed the Bed from the other side and cuddled her and slept.