Chapter 19

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

We would be going for vacation that evening when dad and mom came for lunch. We ate our lunch and were getting to leave. In the car, " Can we not go?" I asked " No, you have to go." Zesheng said " but I can rest here also right" I said " you can stay here but mom and dad wants us to go on a vacation besides you need a vacation because you had a hectic month. So vacation is a must." he said while looking at me. I made a not-so-happy expression and he laughed.

We boarded the plane. Dad and mom were sitting in the front and me and Zesheng were sitting at the back. Zesheng was doing his work meanwhile I was reading a book when suddenly a scene made me think.

2 days ago.

Me and Zesheng visited the old house. we were all eating dinner together when dad told mom " we are going for a business trip to South Korea after 2 days for 3 weeks." " We?" asked mom " Me and Zesheng" replied dad. " Why only two of you we will also go." said mom while looking at me." but we are going for work." said dad." So what? its not like we are going to disturb you. We will have fun on our own." said mom " it will be like a vacation for both me and Zian." mom added. " Okay, Zian and Zesheng wants a vacation anyways." said dad. I blushed at that.

I came to my senses when we landed. After three hours of travelling we finally arrived at South Korea. when we came out of the plane the driver was waiting for us. We boarded the car and we left the airport to Seoul. On the way, I remembered Zesheng telling me that the driver was Chinese so I asked " Sir, do we still have Tia park around?" he figured that I was talking to him" il-ui cheosnal-igo jung -gug-eoleul hal jul mollayo" which translated too It's my first day of work and I don't speak Chinese." Dad and Zesheng understood that. When dad was going to translate for me I asked the driver in Korean " ajeossi uli jubyeon-e tia gong-won-i ajig issnayo?" which translated too "Mister do we still have Tia park around?"

"ne , agassi geuliwohajiman-i jangsoleul eotteohge asibnikka?" which translated to" Yes, miss but how do you know this place asked the driver. " naneun yeogie sal-ass gi ttaemun-ei jiyeog-eul aju jal algo issseubnida" which translated to I used to live here. So I know this place very well." I said to the driver. Dad and mom was shocked. " Do you want to go to Tia park?" asked Zesheng " it's on our way." he added. I looked at him and with a smile he smiled too and said to the driver " ajeossi tia gong-won geuncheoe naelyeojuseyo." which translated to "Mister, please drop us near Tia park."

Soon we arrived at the park and we got out of the car. we were walking in the park when a women came and asked " Are you Mi-sun-e?" I looked around and then pointed at myself " Is She talking to me?" I said " you must have gotten the wrong person" said Zesheng. Suddenly someone hugged me " yeo-bo eodi gass-eo?" which translated to Darling, Where did you go? I was shocked as a man came and hugged me. I came to my senses when Zesheng separated us soon after that he said " Who are you?" in Korean " yeo-bo, you don't remember me, I am your husband." The man said "You and me dated for one year and then we decided to marry each other and you gave birth to our son." Don't you remember?" he said while grabbing my shoulder.

Zesheng came out blue and said " you must have gotten the wrong person. She was brought up in America." " You see that kid playing in blue T-shirt and black jeans. He is our son. How can you forget your own blood?" the man said while pointing at the kid. " I said She was bought up in America." Zesheng said that in a slightly angry tone. " Ask her if she is not Kim Mi-sun?" said the women. Zesheng looked at me " Yes, I am Kim Mi-sun." I said. Zesheng was shocked " but definitely not the Kim Mi-sun you are looking for" I added " Meongcheonghan, You don't remember me?" I repeated the word Meongcheonghan' twice before a name came to my mind Zesheng kill him I don't know him who he is?" I said. Zesheng looked confused. " Are you sure?" " yeah I am sure and make sure he has a slow and painful death." I said in serious tone.