Chapter 4

When I reached home and saw Zesheng waiting for me on the sofa. The moment I came in, he came towards me and hugged me. I heard him say" I am glad you are safe!" to me which made me amazed at his reaction. We separated after holding for a while and he looked over and asked " Are you hurt anywhere? Let me check?" He searched for any wound and saw a scratch on my arms. I saw a hint of panic on his face as he asked the maids to bring the first aid kit. once the maid bought the kit over, Zesheng cleansed, applied medicine and wrapped bandage over the scratch and asked me how I got this wound and told me to be more careful. After this, we went and ate dinner, After eating I felt tired and sleepy so I went to my room for rest.

As soon as I entered my room, I plopped onto my bed. As I lay staring at the walls, I got curious about what happened at the parking lot of the mall.

Flashback

After shopping , I was at the parking lot moving towards the car with my guards when suddenly I received a message from an unknown person which Read:

"Look around on your way to the car."

I ignored it thinking it may be a prank played by someone and walked towards the car. when we were near the car when we heard a loud screech, I turned and saw a car coming at us with great speed. The bodyguard saved me and got heavily injured and I got a scratch and other bodyguards got few minor injuries. The Accident was settled soon after this and when I got into my car when I felt my phone Vibrating. I received another message from the same person. It read:

" I told you to look around but you ignored my message."

I looked around immediately but found no one. Soon we started moving out of the parking lot to the main street. After what happened , I became scared and more afraid as we drifted away and soon I calmed down.

Flashback Ends

"What had happened to me that I calmed down, the normal me would be still scared and trembling." I got curious when suddenly I realized that "somewhere in my heart, A Part knew that Zesheng would be there waiting for me to comfort me and care for me." thinking about it made be smile. I was at ease when the exhaustion took over me and I fell asleep.

Later that night,

Zesheng ordered "Bring him!" few people dragged an injured person and pushed him to the ground and he landed near Zesheng's feet. he asked him " Who ordered you?" the man said nothing. then he ordered his men " Kill him." his men killed the man.

Next morning

I woke up a little later than usual. All that thinking made me sleep later the previous night. I got fresh and went downstairs for gym and to my surprise I found Zesheng at the sofa , reading newspaper while sipping coffee. Looking at his face as he reads the newspaper, I didn't wanted to disturb him and moved towards the gym silently but he eyes caught me.

He came from behind and hugged me and said " I see that you are up, Where do you think you are going?" I flinched at his reaction and was about to scream when I replied" Gy...Gym." He asked me "Who said you can go to workout" he was angry so I thought not to go for workout. I was going say to eat the breakfast when suddenly a maid came over and said " The breakfast is ready, young master, Young mistress." we separated from each other and went at the table to eat Breakfast. After breakfast, when Zesheng was about to leave he said to Aunt Wei" Aunt Wei, Don't let her go outside and take good care of her." Aunt Wei replied back " As you wish Young Master." and with that he left. I went to my room and plopped onto my bed and started chatting with few old friends and with time I got bored and fell asleep.