Chapter 10

Next Day

I woke up and saw Zesheng in the room packing his stuff. I pretended to be asleep when I heard Zesheng say,"I know you are awake so stop pretending and start packing your belonging. I dropped the act, got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash up. I entered tge bathroom and locked the door. In the bathroom I was thinking " What the hell happened to him? Did he hit his head or what?" Meanwhile, in the room Zesheng taught:

Flashback

This Morning

I came home and was heading towards my room but was blocked by mother on the way. She said " Zesheng, come with me, I have something to talk with you." Mother took me to her room. While in her room. She looked at me with a serious look and asked me " What did you do with Zian?" I looked at indifferently while she continued " Zesheng, Zian is no animal so stop treat her like one. She is your wife. you need to treat her nicely." She further continued " Zesheng, Girls are Fragile and sensitive. They expect their man to care of them rather than beat them or rape them." He taught " I never bet her but I did rape her many times."

Flashback end

Zesheng looked shocked when he snapped out from his chains of thoughts by the sound of the door opening and then closing. He looked Zian as she came out of the bathroom and notices so many love bites on her neck. After remembering what his mother told him, he felt bad and left without a word as soon as he finished packing. After he left, I sat in front of the mirror and started putting on my makeup and quickly finished packing my stuff. and went downstairs to join everyone. After I came downstairs, I saw everyone sitting on the table, I joined with a smile. After we finish eating. we headed outside the house along with our things and boarded the Porsche and moved towards the airport.

Upon arrival we saw two Private Jet waiting for us. The exterior of the jet was of black colour with golden coloured lines all over it. From inside, Cashew-coloured carpet was laid on the floor. There was a honey-color table at the side surrounded by four seats along with two mini-TV attached above the TV. Behind the four seats was a long Sofa at one side and two seats on the other followed but a four more seats at the end along with a narrow desk. ( See the pic in the media.)

The other Jet has black background with narrow white strips painted in Horizontal view. IN the interior of the plane: black Carpet was laid on the floor. There was a black color table laid on the floor surrounded by four white-colored seats at the one side with a single side adjacent to the four seats, facing each other were laid out on the other side. behind the four seats was a large Sofa and adjacent to the sofa was a two seats facing each other. We boarded the first jet.