Chapter 20

NOTE

There might be parts which might make you uncomfortable so read on your on discretion.

The man looked at me," Do you know him?" " He is the head of mafia." I replied. Zesheng looked at me shocked. "Zian, What are you doing?" whispered Zesheng. " You are kidding right?" asked the man " No he is the leader and he will give you slow and painful death." I said in a scary tone. The man gave a nervous laugh " Do you wanna know how he will kill you?" I continued. He looked scared. " He will first pull your finger nails then he will chain you with bear trap adjoined to the metal chain then he will slowly pull out your toe nail." I looked at him and asked," Why are you not smiling?" " Ah You know what he will do to make u smile?" I paused and looked at him and then continued " He will take his knife and start piercing from the corner of your right cheek. He will give you many deep cut and then he will loose botflies on you. You know the botflies....that eat human flesh." I whispered . The man started to sweat

" You want me to continue?" I asked. " No...no, I am sorry Kim-Mi-Sun." he said. Don't you remember me, Your school friend Park Jin sik and this Kim Rae Ah, your best friend in school. He continued. I gave him a ' I don't know you." look. He gulped, I started laughing " You should look at your face..baka hahahaah. I said still laughing. " You remember us?" he asked confused. " Yes, I was playing along." I replied. " but" he was saying but got interrupted by Zesheng," You guys played her and she double played you." " So you knew from the starting?" asked Jin Sik. " No I just figured it now?" " But when did you found out that we played you, Mi sun?" asked Rea- ah. " When this baka said "Meoncheonghan", I remembered who used to call me that and it was Jin Sik." I replied. " Your husband is not the mafia leader right?" Jin Sik asked. " No..No, He is the chairman of Mayryan Company." I replied laughing.

They both breath a sigh of relief. While walking towards the sitting area I asked," So , Is he really your son?" " Yes, he is my son and the beautiful woman beside you is my wife." JIn Sik replied. " Oh my god, you guys are really married! I can't believe it." I said. we talked for an hour and now.

Rea-ah asked" Isn't Mayryan a Chinese company?" " yeah it is." I answered. " but aren't you Japanese-Korean? How come Chinese company?" she asked. I took a while and said " Its complicated." I replied while scratching my head. " You are Japanese-Korean?" Zesheng asked. I looked at him and nodded. " from the moment I remember I was in japan around the age of 4-10 and then I transferred to Korea. I lived there from 11-17 then my grandfather claimed me. then I went to America. I lived there from 18-23. After graduation I got to know that grandfather passed away due to heart attack. Then my uncle took over the company. After 2 years of work In America. I was called back to China.. I had to leave the job because uncle Lu wanted me to spend more time with the family. After spending a month in china. Uncle Lu asked me to marry Zesheng and we got married. its been a year since we got married." I replied.

" What was your Japanese name?" Zesheng asked. " Serizawa Ayumi." I said. Then Jin Sik asked me," Mi-sun, Our class is organizing a class reunion. Do you want to join?" I said nothing and looked at him and then looked at my foot and said, "No." Zesheng found this weird. We talked for some more time and then said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers then We left for his guest house.

In the car,

He held my hand and asked " Why don't you want to go to class reunion?" " I just don't feel like going plus I don't have any dress." I said " Those are all excuses, What is the actual reason?" he asked again. I looked at him and said" there is no reason, I just don't want to go." he stopped the conversation there.

We reached his summer house. We had our dinner in silence. After dinner, we went to our rooms since me and Zesheng were on trip so we have to share our bed. We both lay down and he closed his eyes. I turned the other side while thinking how my life with Zesheng took a turn.

FLASHBACK STARTS

After the dinner party. I didn't see Zesheng for the week. The next week when I came down for breakfast he was wearing apron. I looked at him amazed. He looked at me and smiled," Come have breakfast." He said. I came and sat. He served me soup with rice and a side dish. He stood there. I started with the soup. As soon as I tasted it I felt like spitting it, which sort of made be barf.

He eagerly asked," How was it? Does it taste good?" I nodded and he said " Then take more, you are too thin." I saw Aunt Wei coming. She came and looked at Zesheng and said" Aiya, young master you have already made the breakfast. I said " Aunt Wei, come here, have a taste of what Zesheng made. She came and tasted the soup. After sipping, she said" Aiya, What is this?" Zesheng looked at her then me," Why? What is wrong with the soup?" he asked. He took a spoonful of soup from my bowl. As soon as he tastes the soup, he spat out. he looked like he wanted to barf. " it taste so bad." he said.

Zesheng and Aunt Wei argued about the soup while I tried to hold in my laughter. I started laughing, They both looked at me. when I realized, I stopped after that Zesheng started laughing and soon Aunt Wei joined as well. After some time, when we all came to a stop. I said " I have to go for work see you at dinner." with that I left to work.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I felt a hand on my waist which made me flinch when I turned around I saw Zesheng close to me. He pulled me close to him, I couldn't even move. After struggling for while then I pretend to fall asleep. I felt a light kiss at the nape. he cuddles me even tighter and before I knew I felt asleep.