Chapter 5

Next morning

I got up and got ready for work when I heard a knock." Come in." Zesheng entered the room and sat on the sofa and said " Don't go to work today.." I replied back " Why I shouldn't go to work today?." "You haven't recuperated fully and Father has asked us to stay for a day at his house." I looked at him from the mirror when he stood up and came near me and wrapped his arm around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder and looked at mirror making an eye contact with me for few seconds.

then he started kissing my neck and then pushed me on the bed and started kissing me. ( You can imagine what will happen next.) After an hour of sex. I found Zesheng sleeping next to me which was unusual. He was sleeping soundly. I leaned over and started observing him and realized " He looks so cute and handsome like an angel. Why does he have to act like a devil?" I blurted out and immediately shook my head " What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking that he can be an angel? He will remain a devil, forever." with that thought I dozed off.

Zesheng found Zian sleeping soundly next to him. he looked at her gently with care in his eyes. He leaned over Zian and kissed her forehead and cheek and said with a pained look " She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I wish I could be the man she likes." and kissed her again and left the room. After entering his room, he took a bath and got dressed and went downstairs. I woke up few moments after. I got up from my bed, took a bath and got ready and went downstairs. I saw him sitting on the table for breakfast. We both shared an eye contact for few seconds. there was silent between us. my voice won't speak up no matter how hard I try maybe "Sometime eyes says more when mouth takes ego." Aunt Wei then said " you have woken up, young mistress. the breakfast is ready. please come before the dishes gets cold." " yes, Aunt Wei." After breakfast. we left for father's house.