Chapter 11

Soon, All of us boarded the plane and got settled and were ready to take off. Soon after taking off, around I hour. the Flight Attendants served some refreshments. I was sitting next to mom, Yazhu and Mei Zhen. For an Instance. I felt like someone was watching me, I got goosebumps. Later, I noticed Zesheng watching me. I looked at him and without realizing I gestured at him " What?" he replied back to me " Nothing." When I realized What I just did, I ignored him and started talking to others. I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

I woke up just before we were about to reach our destination and realized that I was on someone's Shoulder. I got up abruptly and saw It was Zesheng who was sitting next to me and there was nobody around but just us. " I.....I am Sorry." said Zian. He didn't reply. we were sitting silently when I something caught my attention. I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful Resort. After sometime we landed. ' The resort was as beautiful as it was when I looked from the plane.' I Thought. Soon everyone joined and was welcomed by the resort staff with flower garlands.

There was a Lagoon -style pools stretching around the resort with a palm Oasis in the middle of the pool. The bungalow's were build surrounding the pool.

We got allotted with our room. Me and Zesheng ; Mei Zhen and her fiancé were allotted separate bungalow each while Yazhu and her husband along with Father and mother were given a separate bungalow Mei-Zhen's in- laws were allotted with another bungalow and the rest were for guests attending the wedding. Me and Zesheng were allotted with a two-floor bungalow where I lived in the first floor while Zesheng lived in the second floor.

After we got allotted with our room, we went to our respective room and got some rest. I was hungry since I didn't eat anything in the plane, so I went out and accidently bumped into someone " Ahh." " O am sorry." We both said at the same time." Huh, Zian!" he added. I looked up and noticed Zhi-Li. " Hi, How are you, Are u one of the guest?" "Yes.' He replied and then Yazhu called me, I excused myself and went towards the hall to eat with Yazhu.

Meanwhile, Zesheng came downstairs and didn't see me and got worried. He looked outside and saw me Bumping into Zhi-Li. He got angry and asked Yazhu who was passing by, " Yazhu, Zian must be hungry, Can u accompany her to eat at the hall." Yazhu said teasing Zesheng" Well, I didn't my brother was this romantic." She left and went to the hall along with Zian to eat something..

Later that night

We all ate the dinner and went to sleep in our respective Bungalow. Meanwhile ' What were they talking? Why is she not like this to me? Am I that scary or disgusting to her? I wish she would open herself to me. I can't hurt her. I.....I...' Zesheng thought. He let out a loud sigh and went to sleep.