Chapter 3

The next morning

I woke up happy, It was weekend and he doesn't come home on weekend. I got out of bed and cleaned myself and headed towards the gym room where my private tutor was waiting for me. After all the greeting we started working out. After about one and half hour later we finished our gym and went to the massaging session. It was quite relaxing.

All these things ended by 9:00 am and took a nice refreshing shower till 9:30am and came down for breakfast after dressing up. I sat at the dining table and aunt Wei served my breakfast. after eating I said " Aunt Wei, I am going out for shopping." Aunt Wei told the guards to follow me and the guards did as she told them. before leaving I said " Aunt Wei, I am leaving." I went and sat in the Bugatti. the guard followed me in the Audi.

After reaching the Mall, I parked the car and entered the mall followed by two guards behind me and two at front of me. I went and bought shoes, dresses, bags and perfume and then entered my favorite shop to buy office wear. A beautiful skirt caught my eye . I was about to pick but some other girl picked it and saw the price and kept it back. I picked the skirt. I was done with my shopping and paid for everything except the dress. I paid for the dress my money and gifted. She took and opened the gift and saw the skirt.

Her face lightened by happiness. but then she said " I..I" I interrupted her and said " I know, that you can not afford it but trust me you can." she said " What " " just take it" I said and with that she left. I went to buy few cosmetics and purchasing them, I headed towards home.