Chapter 18

Around 5 am we reached our home. we went inside our room and took a nice warm shower and went to sleep. We didn't talk to each other even in the car. I woke up at noon and went to freshen up. After freshing up I came downstairs to eat lunch. We both looked at each other but didn't say anything. We ate our lunch in silence when until Zesheng spoke" Some of my guest are coming over and they want to have dinner with us. So get dressed tonight." " Okay" I replied without giving him a glance . " Possible that their Wife's may join us." He continued " Okay " I replied him. " I invited their wife so you won't get bored." he said " Okay" I said again. " Don't you have something else to say except 'okay'?" Zesheng said in a little frustrated tone.

" I am done or lunch." I said while I stood u7p and went towards my room. When I was suddenly pulled from behind. It was Zesheng, He pulled grabbed my hand ad pulled me close to him and smiled. I was shocked, I thought he was going to hit me or rape me. He looked really hot when he was smiling which is a rare occasion. " So do you want me to get you a new dress for tonight?" he said

I was too shocked to move that I kept staring at him when suddenly I felt a peck on my lips. " Don't look at me like that. I might not be able to control myself." he Said . I snapped out of my shock after hearing him say that and looked somewhere else when I heard a chuckle from Zesheng. " Oh God , My Zian is so cute." he said " okay lets go shopping, let's buy you a new dress. I will wait outside, Get ready. Okay?" He left and I was standing there still thinking about what he just said.

After a while I snapped out and left to my room to get ready. After I was ready I went downstairs and Zesheng was there waiting for me as he said. we both went together to the mall. On the way, we didn't talk at all. ' what could have happened to make Zesheng act like this?' I thought. There were many question but no answer. After some time. We stopped near a personal Boutique. We entered the boutique and bought few dresses , Accessories and shoes. By the time we bought all the dress. It was 5 pm. While Zesheng was footing the bill. I was looking outside the window.

Zesheng's voice made me jump in surprise. He laughed " Can we go for a walk?" I asked Zesheng. He looked outside and then looked at me and replied." Okay, Let's go for a walk." after shopping we both were walking down the street. I spotted few Local stalls. I looked at him and said " Let's go there" while pointing at one of the local food stalls. We both went there and people were staring us which made me uncomfortable.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the corner. He removed his blazer and the west coast and kept it in his hand and then looked at me and asked " Can you remove my tie." I removed his tie as he said " open my two top buttons." he said . I was opening his button when I saw him smiling, which made me blush. " Help me fold my sleeves." I did as he told me to do. then he said " Let's go. I am done." I grabbed his hand and said " wait." I ruffled his hair. " Perfect" I said while I escaped towards the crowd laughing. He looked at me and said smiling," You are done, Zian." I started running and he chased after me.

he caught me and ruffled my hair. We booth started laughing. They were selling my favorite wontons. we went and ate wontons together and even cotton candy. After we went home and started preparing for the dinner. Soon after the preparations were over. The guest arrived. We all enjoyed together as we ate. Soon the guest left for home . We went to sleep. thinking about today made me happy that I soon fell asleep.