Chapter 17

I saw a girl and a person sitting in the car, She was driving and looked panicked. I wasn't able to see her face. She kept looking at the side view mirror and then the scene shifted, I looked around and found myself at an old warehouse. It was dark here. I went in deeper region of the warehouse and found a dim light which lighted the area. I saw few people gathering and went towards them to find out what is happening and I saw a small girl at the ground surrounded by few men. I wasn't able to see their faces neither was I able to listen to them. there faces were blank. After some time, Few men entered the warehouse dragging along a man.

suddenly the scene shifted and I was in the hospital. the little girl I saw at the warehouse was sitting on the hospital bed. She seem to be talking to the doctor nearby. I looked around and saw that people seem to discuss something I couldn't hear about. The scene shifted again and I found myself at the warehouse again and I saw the men talk something and burst out laughing and suddenly started hitting the man who was on the floor.

I could see blood oozing from the corner of his mouth. A man came while dragging a women along with him. Together they all started beating the women and the man. The little girl at the corner looked like she was screaming. I closed my eyes and tears started flowing down my cheeks. I could feel like my heart being tightly clenched. It was hurting. I felt a sense of familiarity from them but the most strange part was that I never saw them neither did I ever meet them. Suddenly one of the men took out a knife and stabbed the man on the floor. I heard the man's last words" Zhoa Zhao" I heard those words loud and clear. I could hear the girl scream," NOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Looking at the man who got stabbed I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" and I woke up with drops of perspiration on my head. I saw someone and I hugged him. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I started breathing heavily. That person patted my head. "It's Okay" said the person. I calmed down I separated when I realized that wasn't a familiar voice.

I was shocked after seeing the person wearing a mask in front of me. I was going to call for help but he covered my face and said " I will not hurt you, Don't scream.' I looked at him when I heard a knock on the door. I panicked and asked him to hide in the wardrobe. He did as I asked of him.

I opened the door and I saw shadow. He asked " Zian, Let's go, you haven't eaten anything." " Yeah, I will come." I replied and he said " I can't leave you until you come with me. It's master's orders." I looked at him and said in a low voice " Zesheng ordered you." " Ask him to eat alone. I don't have an appetite. " I added in an angry tone and slammed the door on his face. I heard the footsteps getting away and I knew Shadow left. I went and opened the wardrobe and saw no one and a letter addressed to me. I opened the letter and read:

Zian,

I know you have been searching for your parents for quite a some time and I have information about them, But before we meet. Don't tell anyone about this letter. I also know that you will be going back to S City today. Go ask Fu Xiao Chia " How are the fishes?" and he will tell you everything and he will you to me. Be more careful. Don't tell Zesheng anything about it.

In the afternoon. We were ready to go back home. We boarded the plane and left.