Chapter 12

Next Day

When Zesheng woke up he found me sleeping in his arm, Then he noticed his mom standing near the door. He tried getting up without disturbing me but I woke up or at least pretended to. His Mom said " Thank god you both are up, There are some guest who wish to meet u, so...up." ' She looks so cute when she was lying down only if mom wouldn't have been there I would have watched for a little while longer but then she slept beside me because she didn't wanted mom to see us like that but when did she come in. Why didn't I realize that? I guess I was sleeping deeply' Zesheng thought.

After mom went out. I went downstairs to my room and fixed the curtains and went to take a bath. After a while, I came out and started doing makeup while Zesheng was sitting on the bed looking at me as I do my makeup waiting for me to finish. Soon I started explaining him why I did that because I didn't want him to scold me later for this

Flashback

few moments ago

I woke up and went to fresh up. After coming out i got ready for doing my daily exercises and found mom coming. Since I fixed my bed before going to the washroom. I ran upstairs and removed my jacket and stuffed it in the blanket and hugged u and pretended to sleep..

Flashback end

By the time I finished Explaining him I was done with my makeup. Together we met out. We met some guest and ate breakfast. After breakfast, I went to mom's room and the rest of the people went to discuss about the bachelor's party. ' How it will be?' I wondered . Later Yazhu called me out. They were sitting in the circular structure floating above the pool ( pic in the media). When I came all the seats were taken and then Mei-Zhen spoke with a teasing look" Why don't u sit on brother's lap?"

I looked at him and he looked at me when Xiao Chia said in the teasing tone" Mei-Zhen, Don't say like that. Zesheng will never do like that." After Xiao Chia finished saying that, Zesheng suddenly pulled my hand and I fell on him, when I realized I adjusted myself and he grabbed my waist. I looked over at him with shock. Not only was I shock but everyone seated there was in shock. The first one to snap out of it was Yazhu and she spoke" Let's discuss the details of the bachelor party." It was decided that: from 9:00 pm to 1:00am , the males and females will be having separate party then from 1:00am to 7:00am both the female and male will party together and then we will wrap up.

Everyone were discussing the details while me and Zesheng were looking at each other the whole time when suddenly Yazhu grabbed my hand and we all the girls left the place. Yazhu led me and the other girls at the resort salon. While at the salon , we got dressed and did our make up and got ready for the bachelor party as planned. After 9:15, All the males got ready and headed towards their side of the party While all the girls started our party. At first we all gave Mei-Zhen gifts and went off to drink and while male hosts dominated the party accompanying the girls to drink.

I was drinking at the bar when a male host came and started flirting with me. At first, he came and offered me a glass and I accepted it. As soon as I took it, a group of drunk girls came to me and started screaming " Today's motive is to drink and enjoy and no one is leaving without getting drunk. They made me drink, After chugging down a whole bottle of wine. I was finally drunk. After getting drunk we started dancing, we danced and drank wine. Enjoying the party.

After few hours it was 1:00 am when all of us were facing the curtain that divided the male and the female party.