Chapter 8

All the lights went out and the light focused on the center of the stairwell where three ladies were climbing down the stairwell. They were Yazhu at the right, Mei Zhen at the center and Zian at the left. ( the photos of their dress is in the media.) Xiao Chia (yazhu's husband) was mesmerized by Yazhu's beauty while Zesheng was mesmerized by Zian's beauty, for a moment he stood there then started moving ahead until he reached the stairs. when the spotlight was on us, I got nervous and saw a familiar figure moving towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Zesheng looked so handsome. soon as we were near the end of the stairwell. I tripped but Zesheng caught me in his arm. while I was in his arms I realized he smells nice. after a while, we separated. Xing Chen (Mei Zhen fiancé) came forward and offered his hand to Mei Zhen and Mei Zhen accepted it happily and they both went towards their In-laws. Then Xiao Chia came and took Yazhu leaving me and Zesheng alone at the corner. Soon Zesheng was called by someone and he went leaving me alone at the corner. I was thinking whether I should tell him about it or not then Zesheng saw me and said " excuse me " to the person he was talking to and was coming towards when I heard someone say " Lu Zian" I replied back by looking at him " Yes, Who are you?" I asked him and he said " I am Lin Zhi Li. Remember middle school and high school.' I started thinking at who is Lin Zhi Li and I remembered and said " Ah-President" President replied back with a smile " Yes but I am no longer president Zian.' little did they know that someone far away was gritting his teeth and was in rage. " Who is he. How could they laugh together." said Zesheng, angry.

Later that day

After the party was over, all the guest were leaving and all the family members went to their after saying good night. In Yazhu and Xiao chai's room, they were lovey-dovey and made love that night. In Zian and Zesheng's room, I entered the room and saw Zesheng removing his shoes and tought that it was a good time to talk about Zhou ( Zian cousin brother) and Mei Zhen marriage. I went towards Zesheng and said while stammering " Ze..Zesheng, I...I...I want to talk to you." he replied me back immediately " What?' I hesitantly said " Umm... You know that Xiao Chen is cheating Mei Zhen, So I was thinking if Mei can marry Zhou." I was telling that Zhou can be a good partner to Mei Zhen when i suddenly felt hands on my neck, choking me to death. He said to me with rage " Bitch, you want my sister to marry your fucking brother. Then dream on because I will not let that happen." he lifted me on air while choking me. ' I cant breathe.' I thought as I was struggling, beating his hand to let me go and he continued further saying " I will kill you if I ever see you with that guy." with that he released my neck and i fell on the floor coughing and trying to calm my breathing.. then he grabbed my cheek and told me " I will teach you a lesson that you will not try to do it again." he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I kept struggling and said " I am sorry Zesheng, please let me go. No...please.... Noo." he idnored me and raped me.

Later at night

i cuddled myself and started crying ' He was just fine earlier and he was in good mood too then why did he do that to me?' i thought as I cried harder. Mean while Zesheng was at the bar drinking Whiskey while thinking ' How can she go with him? how can she be with him?' after drinking few bottles of whiskey, He was drunk and that night he slept with a women at the bar.