chapter 6

few moments later , the car stopped at the entrance of Father's house. I stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. As soon as I entered, I saw Uncle and Auntie sitting. I walked towards them and greeted them though I was little ignorant. Aunt Asked " you have come alone. Where is Zesheng?"I was going to reply her when I was cut off by mother who stepped in and hugged me tightly." My dear sweet daughter Zian, How are you?,Why don't you visit us like you used to do before." Mother said with a cheerful smile on her face,' Back then I was scared of Zesheng killing me and I got raped often. I was scared but now I am not. though the situation has not changed but I am used to it' I spaced out when mother called me and I said " yeah." with a smile. She asked me " Is Zesheng bulling you again? Do you need me to teach him a lesson? I will spank him for you." Hearing that made me laugh., little did they know that someone was spacing out while staring at them with an expression that no one can describe. he comes into his sense when he gets a call from someone else.

I settles down with Auntie, Uncle and Mother and was talking and laughing with them. Meanwhile, In the study room, Father spoke " The New Officer is quite daring." " yes, Quite daring to meddle with the Wu clan's Affairs." said Zesheng " The Red Moon Knight have suffered a great loss of 2 billions. Shall I execute him, Old Master Qian?" Said Otis." No, you shall not kill him Otis. I wish to see how much high can they rise until they fall." said Zhang Qian" But father.." Zesheng was saying but was cut off by Zhang Qian" Zesheng, you are young and impulsive, In such situations, you need to think rationally."

Soon they were disturbed by Zhesheng's mother knocking on the door and saying " I hope your private meeting is over. If not then get out the study room first and meet Zian and her family members. you can have your private talk done later." Zheng Qian replied back" Yes darling, we will come in a few moments." he said to Zesheng " Zesheng, go greet your in-laws" Zesheng replied irritated " I Don't care, they are not my real In-laws." " Even if you feel like that, They are still your in-laws. you shall go and greet them." Zheng Qian said to Zesheng with a stern voice. He exited The study room along with Zheng Qian and went to his in-laws and greeted them.

Zesheng and Father an mother were talking meanwhile, me and aunt were talking" Why are you here." I said to aunt. She replied me with a nervous smile" Obviously we here to meet you." I said" Aunt doesn't come to me without motives. what is it?" Aunt replied with a sign " Fine, you know your brother likes Mei Zhen. So I want them to marry each other." I replied immediately," I will not allow this!" She said to me " Then forget about getting your parents whereabouts." My face turned pale. tears started collecting in my eyes when I notices Zesheng along with Father and mother coming towards us. I immediately controlled my tears and said " I go to drink water." and left to the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I stood with a glass of water as tears rolled down my cheek. I immediately realized and wiped them off and drank water. After drinking water. I exited the kitchen but as soon as I came out, someone grabbed my mouth shut and grabbed me to a room. When I realized it was Mei Zhen, I said" Mei Zhen, What are you doing?" She replied "Nothing much, Just come with me." She took me to a room unknown to me so I asked" What is this place?" She replied me " This is my dressing room. How is it?" I asked Mei Zhen" When is sister Yazhu coming ?" she answered back " Sister Yazhu, she will probably coming till lunch." Mei Zhen further said while picking out a dress from the wardrobe" Anyways. I bought here to show you this." She shows me a dress and said " I am going to wear this for tonight. How is it?" Wow, it's such a pretty dress" I said . soon we heard another praise and we looked behind " That is actually a very pretty dress. Can I have it please, Mei Mei?" said sister Yazhu. We both hugged her and we chatted for some time and went downstairs to eat lunch. As soon as we reached downstairs, I noticed Uncle and Aunt sitting and talking with other people when I realized our conversation few moments before. We settled down on the table and ate lunch quietly and as soon as we finished our lunch, they went back home and everyone went to rest.