chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day
I woke up hearing someone scream. Panicked by it and I ran donwstairs  and saw a person begging Zesheng " please spare me, please don't kill me!" And yelled to his subordinated "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS?" after a while something caught my eyes, 'what is that is that' I thought "b...blood" I said with a shaking voice. As soon as I realized it, one of his subordinates pulled him to the next room. I saw everything. it's disgusting. I started feeling sick and stepped backwards. i didn't realize that there was a pot nearby and dashed it causing it to fall and break creating a thud. soon i realized that i have been discovered. Everyone was still and Zesheng's secretary made the first move. He came and said to me " Zian!! What are you doing here?"

I couldn't speak anything as if there was a lump struck in my throat. Zesheng came to his secretary's side and noticed my foot which was bruised severely. He took a step forward towards me and I took a step further away him. He knew it that instance that i was scared of him . He couldn't do anything , Zesheng's secretary got in the middle and signaled the maid to take me away. After I left , Zesheng was raging with anger that he instantly cut off the head of the person and killed him.

HIs Secretary tries to console him " It's okay , she is just scared , nothing major. She will be fine after doing some work." but he was only thinking about my expression from that time. After taking a shower for a while and calming myself. i came downstairs and ate my breakfast and after a while left to my workplace. After I left the house. , He came to the room to apologize but couldn't find anywhere in the room. he came downstairs and asked one his maids " where is Zian?" the maid answered " Young mistress had already left house an hour ago." he clenched his fists and asked the maid " What happened to her feet?" the maid answered " It seems that the young mistress had walked home from the restaurant yesterday night."

I became angry ' She had a bad feet yet she went to work and ate outside and walked back home, What is she thinking?" I thought. He didn't say anything and went to his work and called his secretary to his office and said " Call her to my office , i want to talk something with her." The secretary nodded and left.

After a few minute, I knocked on the door , I heard him say " Come in " , I opened and entered the office along with his secretary, he said to his secretary " Don't let anyone come inside under any circumstances. As soon as he said those word , I was trembling and could barely maintain my poture and he came near to me and locked the door from behind me. I was getting tensed and scared and I could feel my adrenaline rushed through my body. I took away few shaky breath , he came near me, he leaned towards me halfway when we heard a knock. he looks at me and said " Go sit on the couch and behave well" " Sorry for disturbing sir but the old master wants to see you." he looked at me, before going back to his table he ruffles my hair , leaving me questioned.. he unlocked the door and his other secretary walks in and says " The old master is here." He enters the room and went to the couch when he noticed me. " Ohh, Zian, you are also here, didn't expect you to be here." Father said.

" Yes Fa...Father, What brings you here?" I said. I noticed Zensheng and father having an eye contact. I immediately realized that I shouldn't be here and was about to say that 'I am going to leave' but Zensheng Said " I would like to have a talk with my father privately." I said " Okay, then I will be leaving then, Call me if you need anything Father." father looked at me with a smile and said " sure , I will." with that I left .

I went to my desk and started doing my work like usual. while at Zensheng's office . Zensheng's asked father " Father, I will say someone to bring you a coffee. " he replied " okay, ask Daughter-in law- to bring me a cup of coffee." Zensheng said " As you wish father, I will ask Zian to make you a coffee." he looked at his secretary and he nodded in reply and left the office.

Lu Zesheng's secretary came to me and asked to prepare two cup of coffee for father and Lu Zensheng. I went and prepared the coffee. After sometime, after preparing the coffee. I went to Lu Zesheng's office and knocked on the door. His secretary helped opening the door for me. I kept the coffee on the table and served to father first. While serving Zesheng our fingers touched, I backed off and stood beside the Table when father said to sit next to him. I did as he told and sat but a little far from him. He took a sip of the coffee and said " It's good, I hope this brat could make it like this." Zensheng took a sip of the coffee and said " Yes father, you are right, it tastes good." I looked at him in surprise. ' Did he just appreciated me?' Zian thought after father finished his cup, I asked him for another cup but he refused and said while standing up" Now , I will get going then I have work to do and also I am getting old, I hope I could get to play with someone before dying" he winked at Zesheng. When he left then only I realized what he meant. His secretary told Zesheng while staring at me " Sir, you have a meeting in 10 min." I was about to leave when he grabbed my waist and kissed me and left for the meeting leaving me confused and questioned about what just happened. soon after that I realized that I have to go to work too.

Later that day, after completing my work I left my work and reached my home late as usual around 10pm. I went and took a shower to relax myself and soon after came down to have dinner. the maid served my dinner as usual and I ate went to bed but I wasn't able to sleep because I was thinking about earlier this morning when Zesheng kissed me and what father said. I blushed and soon fell asleep.